Bioderma Sensibio H2O (aka Crealine H20 Solution micellaire)

4.3

Water, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium Edta, Cetrimonium Bromide

on 5/24/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It removes eye makeup like a dream, but there are a lot of cheaper alternatives at the drugstore.

on 5/13/2015 12:04:00 AM

Okay, this stuff is my holy grail. I've been using it for about a year now and it's the one beauty product (aside from sunscreen) that I can't live without. Not only is this an extremely effective makeup remover, but it's gentle on the skin and doesn't leave me feeling sticky and raw. I use the pink bottle even with my oily skin and it doesn't make things oily or dry- it's as if it just balances everything appropriately. Price is well worth it. In terms of my acne prone skin, this has actually HELPED my acne! It removes the nasty oil, makeup and debris from the skin without that raw stripped down feeling that causes the skin to produce even more oil (and in turn, spew up more acne bacteria onto the skin's surface). 100% recommend. I hope they never stop making this product!

on 5/9/2015 3:25:00 AM

For references, I have sensitive eyes and dehydrated oily/combination skin that is easily irritated.

I use this in the evenings as the 1st step in my double cleansing routine. I basically saturate a cotton square with the cleanser and wipe this all over my face (including the eye area) and neck, and repeat the process until the cotton square is clean. I rinse my face, then follow up with a regular cleanser.

Pros:
+Light water consistency
+Very slight residue which washes off with water
+Gentle and non-Irritating (does not irritate/dry out my skin and does not sting my eyes!)

Cons:
-Expensive outside Europe
-Finishes quickly (4 cotton squares to remove waterproof sunscreen and 6-7 cotton squares to remove light makeup)
-Does not effectively remove eye makeup (I generally use another eye makeup remover for this)

Will continue to use this until I find a more cost effective alternative that effectively removes eye makeup.

********************************************************************************************************

Ingredients: Water , PEG-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Propylene Glycol, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Disodium EDTA, Cetrimonium Bromide.

on 5/8/2015 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

1. The price is way to high for the amount of product you get and it's overall, lets say, performance.
2. I do not have sensitive eyes but this product is stinging my eyes so bad that tears start pouring right after I use it. So I can't use it for my eyes.
3. It is good for the face, it leaves skin hydrated and clean but I need too much of a product for one use to get that nice clean feeling. And I put really small amount of makeup.

Overall I am happy with the way it cleans my skin but the price is too high for the amount, because it runs out too fast. And it's frustrating that I can't use it on my eyes because that's usually the only part of my face that I put makeup on. So I use it only for the occasions when I have full face makeup and that's the only way I can make it last for a long time.

on 5/6/2015 5:09:00 AM

I feel compelled to write a review about this remarkable product. I love this product for removing all my makeup from difficult mascara to foundation and sunscreen. I use it every night for makeup removal before I wash my face. I am about to order more even though I am not out of this as I want to make sure I am never without it. As far as removing makeup, it is excellent and removes every last drop - no strong astringent or oil in it to make you feel greasy and make it difficult to read when you use on your eyes. After you use it, your skin never feel stripped.

But the best part is this is such a mult-purpose product. It works as a toner as it does what a toner does for me so I never even use my toner. It really works like a moisturizer as when I wakeup in the morning, my skin is softer and more toned and moisturized than when I use some moisturizers. I still use my night treatments but in a pinch when I am tired this does the job of many products. I also am the age where I use anti-aging products and this product is a winner on all fronts.

on 5/2/2015 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I can understand the hype about this product, but to me still not worth its price. It doesn't work for mascara or eyeshadow and made my eye area quite dry/red.
I'm trying Garnier Micellar Water now, and it looks like totally dupe!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Unsuitable for removing a full face of makeup. It's only really useful for people with sensitive eyes to remove eye makeup before/after washing the face. It doesn't leave an oily film or hurt your eyes which makes it better than most makeup removers but it's not super amazing. I'll continue to use it because my eyes are really sensitive but if you don't have sensitive eyes then give it a skip and get a cheaper alternative.

on 5/2/2015 12:04:00 AM

I have to say I'm unimpressed with this. Everyone was raving about it, so I decided to try it. I was using Yes To Cucumbers wipes, and they worked fairly well, but I'm not fond of the residue they leave behind. I just want clean, soft skin, and I'm not fond of the residue YTC leaves behind. This product isn't that effective. I have to use about 6-8 cotton pads to get my face and eyes totally done, and although it did remove my mascara with some work (I don't use waterproof), it didn't completely get rid of my eyeliner. Sometimes I just want something to take my makeup off and leave my face clean without a full on wash, but this product won't do that. I tried the Simple brand (which is MUCH cheaper), and it worked just as well as this does. I'll use it up, but I think i will end up back with my wipes. It's cheaper, quicker, and more effective.

on 4/22/2015 7:27:00 PM

I have, and love, Koh Gen Do spa cleansing water, but it is very expensive. So when this became available through Beautylish, I had to buy it, even though I didn't need it. It was my sense that this did not cleanse as well as the KGD, but today, I was able to put it to the test. I wrote two lines on the back of my hand with a waterproof Chanel eyeliner. I used this on one line, and KGD on the other. When I held my hand up to my magnified mirror (8x), the KGD had removed its line completely, whereas there were remnants of the Bioderma line. So why am I giving it 5 stars? Because the difference was minimal enough that I would purchase the Bioderma instead of the KGD, considering the price difference is NOT minimal.

on 4/22/2015 6:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My skin is so, so sensitive and for whatever reason makeup removers seem to irritate my skin to no end. Even supposedly gentle versions cause stinging, redness, and puffiness, especially around my eye area. I've used Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil in the past, but recently my skin hasn't been doing well with the oil, and I moved on to Cle De Peau after trying several other removers. While I like and can use the CdP without issues, I don't like the additional fragrance and can't use it anywhere other than my eye area. And anything with the typical blue dye seems to do the worst damage to my skin, often giving me hives... wonder why so many makeup removers add that unnatural blue dye in there?? Anyway, I heard about this through MUA (thanks to all these reviewers!) and it's just been perfection for my reactive skin. A little more details on my skin type in case it helps: very pale NW10, sensitive, and mostly normal with only the occasional small dry areas depending on allergies and weather.

I don't wear much in the way of foundation/powders, but I do load up on sunscreen daily, as well as eye makeup, blush, lipstick... you get the idea. So I wanted a remover that I can use on my entire face prior to cleansing. This is so gentle, it feels like water, and takes off all of my makeup and sunscreen so easily, leaving absolutely no redness behind. I make sure to really saturate my cotton pads, especially for to remove my eye makeup, and it removes every scrap of makeup, even my hard to remove mascara. FYI, I use Shiseido cotton pads because they're very soft and don't fall apart or leave lint behind, and they work well with the Bioderma. For my face I use a gentle sweeping motion with my cotton pads, and for my eyes I'm careful to hold the pads on my eyes for about a minute before gently wiping . Then I cleanse with my usual facial cleanser and my face feels so clean. I use it on my neck too since I wear sunscreen every wear and like to really cleanse before putting on night creams and such.

There's no scent at all, not even that "no scent" type of alcohol-ish fragrance that I've noticed in other fragrance free products. It doesn't leave behind a sticky feeling or a residue, nor is my face shiny or stripped afterwards. I bought the 500mL and it took me about three months to go through it, but I probably use more than average since I use it a couple times a day, before and after exercising (I like a clean face before working out), as a refresh throughout the day, before cleansing at night, and for makeup touch ups whenever needed. Lol this gets a lot of use from me!

This has become one of my absolute can't live without it products, a true HG, and I think I'd have panic attacks if I ran out. I keep a back up just in case.