Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Wiz

4.4

NET WT. 0.08 g / 0.002 Oz. HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL/HYDROGENATED GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL/HYDROGENATED HUILE VEGETALE, ZINC STEARATE, STEARIC ACID, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, POLYGLYCERYL-2 TRIISOSTEARATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: MICA, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510) <8914>

on 5/20/2015 10:09:00 PM

I love this for filling in my brows on the daily. I can fill my sparse eyebrows and shape them with this in about 2 minutes, which is perfect because I'm always in a rush in the morning! I don't like to cause a lot of attention to my brows so I keep them pretty simple, filled in so there are no sparse spots and a slight arch, and the brow wiz is perfect for that. The spooly is just a spooly, nothing special.
The only complaint I have with this is the amount of product it comes with. It's very little and lasts me about 2-3 months so it's a pain to constantly have to repurchase it.

on 5/20/2015 12:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

i love this. i have it in granite for when i have black hair and medium brown for when i have brown hair. so easy to use and it stays on. i mean its not waterproof but its pretty good

This is probably my favorite brow pencil. It works well for when I want a quick, convenient way to slightly fill in and shape my brows. It gives more of a natural look rather than something super intense. I have dark blonde brows and use the shade Taupe, and it works fairly well. Could be a little more pigmented and smudge proof, but when I want something intense and long lasting, I'm more likely to reach for my NYX eyebrow gel or something similar. For the type of product that this is, it definitely meets my expectations, and I would recommend it.

on 5/18/2015 11:55:00 PM

I love the brow wiz. I think they do an excellent job of filling in brows and make them look natural. But, the only down side and reason I gave it a 4 is cause I feel like you threw it very quickly. It's also more for people who have naturally more full brows, this is just meant to fill them in a define shape. Great color range so it's really easy to find something that matches you perfectly.

on 5/10/2015 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this after having used the mac brow pencil in lingering for a long time, and immediately noticed the difference. It's a couple bucks more for the same amount of product, but anastasia's medium brown matches my dark brown hair/brows even better without any hint of awkward warmness to the color. The built-in (nice quality) spoolie and the fact that it actually retracts makes it worth the higher price imo. It also has better staying power and seems less waxy than the mac pencils. I'm still looking around for the best thing for my brows, but I would have no problem going back to this.

on 5/7/2015 4:28:00 PM

As a Korean girl, I have dark dark brown/black hair. All brown eyebrow pencils look too light and just odd, so I was excited to find this pencil in Granite. It's the perfect gray shade that complements my natural hair color.

The packaging is smart, and I love that it's self-sharpening. I never have to worry about the point getting dull as I would with pencils, so I always have great control of how dark or light or thick or thin I want to apply the product. Another bonus is the brush on the other end.

All in all, this is a great eyebrow pencil. HOWEVER, I've found that it doesn't have the best staying power. I've looked at myself in the mirror on several occasions about 3 hours or less since application, and every time, I've seen smudged out spots. With this product, I have to make sure I touch up my brows so as not to look like I have sloppy brows.

I might get this product again if I don't find another one with better staying power.

on 5/3/2015 8:39:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I won't buy this again. I find the Dipbrow Pomade much easier to use and it gives me a better result.

on 5/3/2015 8:12:00 AM

My HG! Absolutely in love with this. I got medium brown and it fits my dark eyebrows perfectly without looking too harsh. Will deff buy this again

on 4/24/2015 2:40:00 AM

holy grail eyebrow product! the small pencil makes it easy to fill in sparse areas of my brows, but still keeps them looking natural. plus, you get a spoolie which makes things so much easier. love this so much. have repurchased many times.

on 4/22/2015 1:57:00 AM

I was expecting more from this product because of all the hype. This product is good if you're going for a more natural brow look. It's a bit overpriced for what it is. I do like the spoolie brush though.

Popular Brows Products