Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

4.5

Propylene,Mineral Oil, Dimethylbenzylidene Sorbitol, Ultramarines 6/15/09 (from package)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is one of my holy grail products for my oily and acne prone skin. My face tends to be greasy at the afternoon so carrying this lightweight sheets is a must. I love the simple yet subtle packaging.

on 4/27/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Comparing to all the oil sheets in the market this one absorbs all the oil out your skin. It's pretty small but worth it.

on 4/6/2015 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Having a very oily skin like myself, this one is a must. It is easy to find and doesnt take much space in my purse. I have to blot my face for every few hours and this product is really handy. What I really like about this is it absorbs pretty much all of the oil from my face, but it doesn't ruin my makeup. I've been buying this for a quite long time. I have to say that this is my life saviour.

I started out by using the Essence All About Matte Oil Absorbing Papers, because they were cheap and only costed about $2.99 CAD. But, they were taking off makeup and making me look splotchy, and wouldn't remove all the oil, which I hated! I then went on here and read about the Clean And Clear ones and decided to give them a try. Well, they didn't remove my makeup, but I still felt the need to blot with powder afterwords, but they definitely absorbed all the oil, so I will be repurchasing.

on 3/25/2015 9:45:00 AM

So, to start. These did a good job of blotting up oil, I admit. And they're extremely portable and very easy to take with you anywhere, and the packaging is great since you don't have to pick out the sheets. However, they have mineral oil in them, and I know that for some people, it can be bad.
I noticed that I did seem to get a bit more acne when I'd use these. I've decided to switch over to Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens once I have the extra money. Green tea works very well with my skin.

on 3/21/2015 6:46:00 PM

These are an absolute lifesaver for my super oily skin. Rather than repeatedly powdering over the day (which can make my makeup look cakey or chalky), I use these to soak up the oil right through my foundation. Additionally, it helps prevent my foundation from breaking up or pooling into my pores. And for only $5.99? You can't beat it!

on 3/11/2015 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best thing for oily skin. I use them every day and can't live without them, highly recommended.

on 3/11/2015 12:12:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

These are the best oil blotting sheets I've ever tried! not only does it blot the oil from my face, but it also leaves a powder on my face that gives me a matte finish. I honestly think they're even better than blotting powder. Definitely recommend for those oily ladies and will repurchase forever

on 3/10/2015 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have super oily skin and I love these! I have tried many other blotting sheets, some from more expensive high end brands and they don't even compare! I love these but I find that since I use them so often it gets expensive. Target Up&Up brand has these sheets that are exactly the same and cost less.

I've tried a lot of these oil absorbing type sheets and these are the best! I have very oily skin and these little blue sheets of magic quickly absorb without messing up my makeup. My only complaint is the packaging.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools