Nuxe Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light

4.3

Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Ether, C12-16 Alcohols, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Jojoba Esters, Xylitylglucoside, Magnesium Silicate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Phenyl Trimethicone, Anhydroxylitol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Capryloyl Glycine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Parfum/Fragrance, Safflower Oil/Palm Oil Aminopropanediol Esters, Tocopherol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Xylitol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Allantoin, Carbomer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tetrasodium Edta, Dehydroacetic Acid, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lupinus Albus Seed Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Extract, Disodium Edta, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Robinia Pseudacacia Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Linalool [N2501/A].

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

First of all, I'd recommend shaking this product well before use if you don't want to get a watery residue separated from the cream when you squeeze it out. Other than that, this moisturizer is doing wonders to my sensitive/dehydrated/combination skin. It's also great to put on before makeup as it leaves your skin feeling matte but moisturized. Generally love it in combination with my current serum, so I am really happy with it. The only thing I dislike is the price: the "light" version is SO MUCH MORE expensive than the other versions of this product and I find it rather unfair. If I didn't like it this much I wouldn't repurchase.

I bought this product for ~ $44 - quite expensive in my books. That's my only dislike about this product. I took off one star as it's very expensive for how little product you get, and it didn't do what I was hoping it would.

I bought this product to replace my nivea soft skin cream as it wasn't doing anything to help my oily skin. I read online that oily skin is dehydrated skin, so hydrating serums may help reduce oil production. I figured I'd try one as no moisturizer or cream has ever helped. I loved how silky this product felt on my hand in the store, so I took a risk and bought a bottle.

I tried it that night, and looooved how it made my skin feel - quenched, but not at all tight, heavy, or greasy. That's not a word I could used to describe any product i've ever used before.

It smells a little weird, but I don't mind. I've tried tea tree oil before, so this is nothing by comparison. I use this in conjuction with dove's beauty bar, and shiseido's baby/sensitive skin sunscreen.

After a few days of use, I hadn't developed a rash / allergic reaction (a common problem for me), and wasn't developing any new breakouts.

It's been a few weeks now and I still love it. My skin always feels great after using it - quenched. It hasn't done anything to reduce my skins oil production, but I will very likely repurchase as no other product that I've tried can match it. Recommended!

on 10/22/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

It's my first Nuxe product, I bought it because of big discount and good reviews on MUA.
It's smell is natural and strong, colour and consistency are pleasant.
I will not repurchase because it leaves my skin sticky and shiny, and my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation rolls off fom it.

on 9/26/2014 9:14:00 AM

i still gave this product 2 lipsticks even though i did not get to try it, i bought it online based on the mua reviews, opened it to sample it on my hand and found the smell of it absolutely vulgar- i can't even say what it is it smells like but whatever it is i really don't like it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is everything I've ever wanted in a moisturiser. It feels light and non-greasy on my skin and is fast absorbing, but also very moisturising. The herbal scent is strong but inoffensive and it's the perfect base under makeup. It doesn't mattify my skin like it claims but I didn't want it to anyway...I wanted my face to look dewy but not oily, and this achieves that. I can see myself buying this again and again despite the price.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I received this as a sample and decided to try it out since I was really happy with the results of their cleansing gel. This moisturiser was able to hydrate my skin and control oil, delivering what it says on the packaging, "de- thirst and mattifies." Yes, it is a little on the pricier side, but it is really worth the buy in my opinion. It not only hasn't broken me out, but also helps to control my acne.

on 6/12/2013 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a big Nuxe fan owning about 65% of their products for face and body (more like a fanatic I know I know...)
My favourite moisturiser nowadays is the Nuxe Prodigieuse, the Creme Fraiche de Beaute Light I use under make-up because it is an excellent make-up premier as it helps the foundation pigment spread equally across the face, nevertheless, I find myself disagreeing with most of the reviews as this cream is not as mate finish as the prodigieuse one, it's a lot more moistly and therefore, it's excellent in hydration, in my case leaves a bit of a shine on the T-zone when using alone.
Anyway, I still use this every day under makeup as it's really hydrating, just have to add a matifying fluid on the T-zone to get a perfect result.
For anyone looking for a really mate moisturiser check the Creme Prodigieuse (the day version for combo skin, not the rich version off course), this one leaves 0 shine, but not so hydrating as the creme fraiche de beaute though.

on 5/10/2013 10:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have very acne prone skin and this is my absolute HG moisturizer. I use it day and night. Except in the day I add SPF 40. I can't tell you how many different moisturizers I have used but this one is very light and my face is moisturized all day. I feel like my skin is finally balanced.

on 4/15/2013 8:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I'm so very pleasantly surprised by this moisturizer!
I didn't know about Nuxe but stumbled upon these reviews and was intrigued.
I found a tester but it was probably old and smelt really funky - I was put off for a while but I asked for a sample anyway.
Did I mention it's soo great?
The consistency is delightful and rather thin but still creamy. I like my moisturizers this way for my combination acne prone skin.
It absorbs instantly with no traces of residue and the finish is semi- matte.
My skin is left so soft and plump!
And did I mention the terrific aroma? I normally prefer my face products unscented but this gorgeous orange blossom scent is purely aromatherapeutic!
The packaging is nothing fancy, just neat and hygienic. I find the price fair too. No negative skin reaction so far.
I still like my Clear face care gel by Sebamed for the cooling gel texture and I'll alternate between the two but this is far more cosmetically elegant.
Love!

on 2/18/2013 2:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

First of all; The ingredient list that is on the net, on the websites and here above is not the same as on the product - or is there a french/european version of this and an american...or even more...? Cause i recieved a few samples of this and on the backside the full ingredient list is printed; the order of the ingredients is a little different. Might be importent for you with sensitive skin to double check before buying.... But I guess they had too many ingredients and they just got mixed together when they printed them...?

Cause that's the problem with this product in my opinion; far too many ingredients. If you have extremely sensitive, reactive skin prone to acne, this list is really two days job to check; among all the natural ingredients there are also silicones... The SA (in one of our capitals largest stores with all the beauty-brands that excist in our country) gave me this with the promise; this is one of the few products without silicones! Yes....I'm happy I read the ingredients now a days....

Pros:

- Gives a slightly matte look for the first houre

Cons:

- Far too many ingredients that can mess it upp for really reactive skin!

- Marketed as "natural" (and obviously sold as that), but contains a lot of unnatural ingredients, for example silicones high up in the list.

- Smells really strange

- Expensive

Try it before you buy it. I'll go on looking for a mattifying moisturizer that has as few ingredients as possible...

Popular Moisturizers