Olay Complete Night Fortifying Cream

3.1

on 11/29/2014 2:02:00 PM

Love this! All Olay products rock! Seems some people like to troll MUA and diss Olay products! Sucks for them if Olay doesn't agree with them.

on 11/28/2014 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

If your skin gets irritated by fragrance (even good fragrance like this one!), don't buy this. This stings and itches my skin for several minutes (or tens of minutes) after putting it on. And while it's really soft and lightweight, it's also thick enough that it clogs my pores and I wake up with oily skin.

The jar packaging looks nice but it's unhygienic. I'm throwing this out, and I very rarely throw out skincare or makeup products.

on 4/8/2012 12:36:00 AM

Let me say first that I have sensitive, combination, acne-prone skin. After I first realized that I'd made a mistake with this product, I thought "Why did I even think this would work?" Then I realized I got too sucked into reading the ingredients and ignored the fact that it's neither fragrance- nor oil-free. Whoops.
When I first put it on, my face stung for about three minutes. When I first felt the stinging, I anticipated the rash that some have talked about. Just crossing my fingers that I don't get it.
I've had it on my face for an hour or so, and I can feel it sitting on top of my skin... eww. It's pretty greasy. (I'll admit, though, my cheeks feel very soft. :P)
I can already feel the bumps starting up on my forehead... and my whole face itches.
What have I done?! I feel like I did weeks worth of damage in a matter of minutes. So it's a NEVER AGAIN on this one for me, folks.

on 3/11/2012 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this gave me so many whiteheads i would not reccomend it to people with oily skin.

on 3/3/2012 12:46:00 AM

This cream made my face feel soft upon application but then a few minutes after my face was itchy, red, & inflamed, perhaps because of the fragrance. I wouldn't recommend this cream for people with sensitive skin like myself & would not repurchase.

on 2/13/2012 1:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this product for years and absolutely love it! My skin is sooo soft when I wake up in the morning and the first time I used it I found that it instantly cured my redness and discoloration!

However I do like to alternate this product with Dead Sea Essentials almond oil night cream because they both do different (but wonderful!) things for my skin!

on 6/15/2011 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Let me start by saying the Negatives first ...

1. It's Not in a tube form or even with a pump... Don't like to dip my fingers into the cream everytime i use..!!!
2. Not rich in antioxidants. Contains Vitamins B3 ( Niacinamide ) and , Vit E. which are okay .
3. Because it's got a Strong Fragrance I don't like it around my eyes..
Now for the Positives ...

1. Cheap .
2. Smells ahhhh Wonderful . ( People who R SENSITIVE TO FRAGRANCE , BEWARE . ) .Though very strong , it's Elegant .
3. Rich creamy texture . I just use a little to cover my entire face and neck..It moisturizes my dry skin and softens it and I can feel the softness even the next morning

I don't know if this cream will work for the Oily skin bcoz of the same rich creamy texture ...

on 5/10/2011 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased this night cream in hopes of waking up with softer skin, as several others mentioned. This cream didn't have much of an effect on my face—at least not positively. I think this is the cause of my most recent (and really awful!) breakout. I want to love this cream because of its decent reviews and beautiful scent, but I just can't use it on my face anymore.

on 3/13/2011 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Great cream. Can't understand why people are commenting about sun protection etc, when it is called NIGHT Fortifying cream!!!

on 3/13/2011 4:22:00 AM

I love this night cream! I've gone through at least 5 of them. Just a little bit about my skin: I have combination skin, and I get some acne occasionally, especially around that time of the month.

I love the scent of this cream. It's light and not too overpowering. I've tried another Olay night cream (the pink one with the black cap) and I hated the smell of that one. When my sister, mom, or boyfriend kiss me on the cheek after I've put this on, they often comment on how good my cheek smells.

This cream makes my face feel so soft and smooth after I put it on, and it's not too oily. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels even softer and smoother. Sometimes I just can't help stroking my face in the morning because of how soft my skin feels!

As for the packaging, I actually don't really mind that it comes in a tub instead of a pump. I just use a q-tip to scoop out some product instead of using my fingers. And this way, I can get every last bit of product, since it's usually hard to do that with a pump.