Wet 'n' Wild 664B liner

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/29/2014 6:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The liner was okay just didn't last as long with my lip gloss or maybe the combination of if wasn't right.

on 8/4/2010 3:08:00 PM

This was the perfect lip liner. I have searched high and low for it and just have to accept that has been discontinued. In my search for something that comes close I just found one that just might. Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear lipliner in nude is the perfect pink/nude and reminds me of 664b. I will continue my fruitless search for the elusive 664b but the Cover Girl helps ease the pain of that loss!!

on 9/9/2006 12:04:00 AM

This lip liner is a perfect match to my lips and I can't imagine ever needing to use any other.

on 7/15/2006 3:00:00 PM

HELP! i can't find this anywhere. was it discontinued?!

on 2/10/2006 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have always been a lipliner fan. I have tons of different ones. When they came out with the new sheer liners(smashbox sheer)/ glaze liners(stila)/ cream shapers(clinique), i got even more excited. The newer formulas today are super soft. They make all other lipliners look dry in comparison. #664b is a light rosy pink color. very pretty. Retails for $1, great price, and is longer than most pencils. I wont repurchase since i like the softer formulas now but a great deal for drugstore price.

on 1/26/2006 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Perfect color! Is a shade darker than my lips with a slight shimmer, is .99 cents, and is smooth to blend. Top it off with a little lipbalm and I have a great, cheap, easy everyday lipcolor - perfection:)

on 10/4/2004 4:57:00 PM

I LOVE THIS COLOR! This l/l is just a shade darker than my natural shade and I line and fill in my lips and today I added a nice coral pink l/s on top and wow-perfect lips!! Do not hesitate to purchase this at .99-how can you go wrong!!

on 5/14/2004 9:33:00 AM

This lipliner is kind of a burnished bronzey rose... no orange at all, which is quite nice. It's about two shades darker than my natural lipcolor (I'm a PPP with pigmented lips). My pencil isn't hard and crumbly, as I'd feared, but it's not supersmooth and creamy, either... kind of a firm medium. It goes well with balm or clear gloss, and I can see it going quite nicely with Rimmel Snog lip gloss, as well as other pink or nude lip colors. I'd repurchase. It's a good staple.

on 5/3/2004 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This pencil is definitely on the pink side of neutral, but very versatile. I use it with any pinkish lipsticks or glosses that need to be worn with liner, and the pencil is creamy enough that I can wear it with just a little balm. (I must have gotten one of the newer reformulated ones.) You certainly get a lot for your money; I just wish the cap were a little sturdier.

on 3/17/2004 11:47:00 AM

I love the color of this lipliner (like a light version of MAC Quartz). I had been looking for a light rosy pink that wasn't too plummy or brown, and this seems to be it. However, it is really hard and tugs at my lips. (I noticed that other reviewers said they didn't have this problem, so I wonder if I got an old one?) However, for the price ($.99!) I will live with it. I probably won't re-purchase it because the pencil is huge & surely I will have found a better one long before I run out of this one.

Popular Lip Liners