Chanel BODY EXCELLENCE REVITALZING SMOOTHING SRUB

on 8/25/2009 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's a very nice body scrub quite strong but very gentle with the skin.The scent is excellent.After this I feel my skin super clean,fresh and very smooth.This is the only body scrub I have ever used that manages to leave skin feeling squeezy clean but at the same time not dry but moisturized.Everything is perfect about this product I have nothing negative to say except from the price.I think the price is overly high and to be honest I believe that a bath brush offers enough exfoliation and lasts forever so for me there is no need to spend again that much money on o body scrub.

on 6/25/2009 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

HG scrub non greasy!!!

on 6/18/2009 4:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an excellent body scrub. I love it. It smoothes off all dead skin. Unlike many body scrubs, it is not oily. Which I like. I hate when a body scrub had oil in it. This retails for $50, for 5 ounces. It is now discontinued as informed through the Chanel website, so if you love it, hurry and get it. I used to always use this before I would self tan. Awesome, too bad its discontinued.

on 12/27/2007 9:44:00 PM

My favorite scrub!!! Probably the best scrub in thee world! ;) It does the job and more, it not only exfoliates my skin but also softens it. After two weeks (that would be 4 uses) my skin is silky, smooth (I'm not using any moisturizer at the moment) and there is no roughnes on my elbows anymore! Amazing. I love the scent, it smells like overripe fruit smoothie in shower but it leaves a subtle jummy scent on my skin (at least people sitting next to my have said that). And I may be imaging things, but my skin seems to have a nice glow to it after this scrub, no other scrub has done so many good things for my skin. A definite repurchase!

on 8/24/2007 1:04:00 AM

I absolutely love this scrub! It's more a cream-gel formula and it's got lots of grains so it really does exfoliate well. I used it on wet skin, but next time I'll try it on dry skin and then go under the shower. Great scent as well, I guess it makes up for the body cleanser that smells like banana peels! I also used this on dry hands and just kept rubbing them together for about three minutes (like I'm applying hand cream) , them rinsed it off to reveal really smooth hands. Try this one, it's worth it!

on 4/10/2007 5:02:00 PM

Recently Chanel launched a new range for the body which one of them is the scrub.As soon the sales rep tried this product I fell in lov. It is a harsh texture and when I tried the scrub, it left my skin super soft. Will buy it again!

Popular Body Skincare Products