LUSH B Never Om Perfume

1.0

on 1/18/2007 11:32:00 PM

"This is the one that started it all. Born out of a frenzy of exuberance, this intoxicating fragrance was inspired by a trip to Camden Lock, images of medieval streets and a dash of hippy ‘70s influence. Thus OM perfectly captures the olfactory mayhem of a busy market place – the people, noise and powerful aromas all competing against each other, yet with serenity at its core. Think loud insistent music, dimly lit lounge bars plus a chilled-out vibe and you’re halfway there. Rich, intense notes including smoky rose geranium, spicy myrrh, fruity lemongrass and sweetly green tarragon vie for your attention in this scent that’s pure retro chic. A bit like Marmite, you’ll either love it…"

You'll either love it or hate it, and I'm leaning more towards hating Om than liking it.

There's a sticky sweetness here that reminds me of lemondrops, with a sharp & sour edge that makes my eyes sting. A bit of a cloying sweetness like maple syrup. And all wrapped up in a dank smell like rotten wood. In the drydown it becomes a bit more floral and less moldy wood, but the sharp citrus still makes my eyes water.

I'm glad I got a free sample of this from a friend and didn't bother buying a bottle. I'd definitely recommend trying the BNever scents before just buying full bottles. They're unusual, and often in a bad way (for me, at least).

Popular Fragrances