Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit

4.2

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/ Adipate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth 7, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylparaben, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lauroyl Lysine, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Butylparaben, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850).

on 4/3/2015 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my first Laura Geller product. I received this Blush-n-Brighten Pink Grapefruit blush in my Birchbox this month. It's a really beautiful, natural color. I tap just a little bit of it on my brush and it lasts all day. It looks pretty shimmery in the pan, but doesn't look frosted or glittery on my skin.

on 3/19/2015 1:10:00 PM

Absolutely gorgeous peachy-bronze color with pink tones. I have cool toned, porcelain skin and very few blushes look natural on me. This is a very wearable shade for most skin tones, I would say. It is highly pigmented, so I need to use a light touch but it blends beautifully. I love the buttery, silky smooth texture of this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is my third Laura Geller blush, love the quality and buildability of her baked blushes. Pink Grapefruit is a great natural looking flush for my pale skin. i like it better than Berry and quite a bit more than Portofino. Very pinky peachy sweet and just flushed kind of blush for me.

on 2/5/2013 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is so beautiful, but I'm so sad bc it barely shows on me :(
It takes a few swipes for me to get some color (NC35, Latina) and I don't know if it's bc it has the light highlight veining or it's just my skin -which really eats up color. At the end of the day, all I'm left with is a light shimmer on my cheeks. So very sad, I'll be returning this. Three lippies bc it's not the product's fault that my skin just eats up color...

on 1/15/2013 10:12:00 AM

This blush is a beautiful color! Highly pigmented! I barely touch the pan with my Real Techniques blush brush and blend onto my cheeks. I would buy again, if I ever used this up. A little goes a long way! FYI, NC30/NW25

on 7/6/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I adore Laura Geller marblized baked products including this Pink Grapefruit. A wearable earthy pink, Pink Grapefruit could look good on just about anyone. A breeze to use with or without foundation underneath. I use a natural bristle brush that's not too dense, for a lighter contact with the skin, and that's all it takes. Pricey but worth it, same price as MAC MSFs.

on 12/14/2011 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My new favorite blush and "brightener". Saw it on QVC when they were putting it on the models and decided to try it out. It's a universally flattering color and shimmers without going overboard. Can be used to sweep over the eyelids as well. Stays put as long as any other blush I've tried and I really love it! Bit expensive, though... that's the only drawback. I got the brush that came with it and I love it, as well.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Why did I ever bother losing sleep in order to score a MAC Stereo Rose MSF when they were recently re-released? I got the dreaded backorder notice and eventually cancelled it myself because I didn't expect to see it ever fulfilled. I've seen enough swatches to feel pretty confident that this is a great color match--and the quality is superior to that of the MAC MSFs. I barely had to tap the brush onto the product to get plenty of color. It blends out like a dream on my cheeks (even though I initially put on too much!). There's incredible shimmer and I get that feverish/exhilarated flushed look when I apply it with the retractable brush that you can order with it (the product is sold alone or with a brush for just a few dollars more on QVC). The price is roughly the same as the MSF. I was worried this would take on an orange cast on my skin based on some of the other reviews, but it didn't. It's just a gorgeous, shimmering coral on my NC20 skin.

on 12/14/2009 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have been using Laura Geller's mineral blushes for a few years now. Iusually use them for the days when I don't use much makeup and need an instant pop of color and health.

These are wonderful products and do not irritate the skin. Their texture is buttery sheer and with one easy swipe you have a healthy look.

Pink Grapefruit is a peachy/bronzey with pink color which flatters most skin types. The price is relatively high, but consider that these are minerals and baked somewhere in Italy...lol. They should last you for more than a year though.

The LG containers are a big MEH (mirror is tiny, plastic is cheap looking ) but I would take the product in a wood box if I had to.

on 12/14/2009 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really love this blush. Yes, it is pricey - but one pot can last me over a year.

I am fair but with yellow undertones, and I have a hard time with blush colors (either it is took pink and I look like a clown or it is too dark).

Either way, this blush goes on easily and last all day (it even lasts through me powdering my nose). Also, it does not change color over my foundation or change color through the day. The blush has a little shimmer in it which is nice and subtle.

Also, I have acne-prone skin and most blush makes me break out. This one DOES NOT, however, and I am pleased. I highly recommend :)

Top Rated Laura Geller Products