LUSH The Comforter Bubble Bar

4.6

Ingredients~ Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauryl Betaine, Perfume, Titanium Dioxide, Cocamide DEA, Bergamot Oil (Citrus bergamia), Cassis Absolute (Ribes nigrum), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), *Limonene, *Linalool, D&C Red No. 27, D&C Red No. 33.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This bubble bar is gorgeous. Spells super berry-fruity and lovely, definitely a good bet for anyone new to Lush. Although some people say that Lush is very pricey (which is at times true) you definitely get your money's worth with The Comforter simply by cutting it up. By doing this you can get five or six baths out of one bar, its just awesome. Lush lush lush.

on 2/7/2015 2:35:00 AM

one of the best scents, left my skin soft after rinsing. kinda high price and the packaging (lack of) kind of makes it temporarily messy though

on 2/3/2015 4:59:00 PM

Beautiful bubbles - gorgeous pink water, black current scent. Larger bubble bar - can chop into quarters for 4 baths.

on 1/21/2015 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This is an AMAZING bath product, if you buy one product I recommend it being this, this is an amazing product because it turns your water pink and it smells amazing! The scent is very sweet and candy-like and it lingers on your skin a little after you get out of the bath. This also creates amazing bubbles and i find that i don't even need that much to create the bubbles. It's 10.95 i believe and its worth every penny because this bad boy lasts forever! Definitely recommend to anyone who loves the sugar-y scents from Lush!

on 1/19/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I absolutely adore this product. The smell is amazing - very sweet, like berries and bubblegum - and it makes the water a beautiful pink with lots and lots of bubbles!
It is considerably more expensive then the usual bubble bars but I usually get about 3 baths out of this. For max effect, I crumble the bar under the water and as many other users here do, I 'ration' it (usually into 3 pieces).
The name 'comforter' is fitting.. I use this stuff after a long, stressful day and I feel my problems melting away as I slip into the warm (pink) bath.

on 1/4/2015 7:20:00 PM

My favorite bubble bath ever. This bar lasts a long time, has multiple uses, and turns the tub into a foam party!

on 12/28/2014 1:13:00 AM

This is such a fun bath bomb! I ended up cutting mine in 4 pieces and threw one of the four pieces into the bath, and watched the entire bath lather up with fun bubbles and the water turn into this beautiful pink color. It smells so good, like a clean smell and berries, but without being overwhelming. This produces so many bubbles, and it was like the movies, where I could scoop them up and blow them around. It's probably the most fun I've had taking a bath in years. And once you're done, you're left with this wonderful scent in your bathtub which lingers in your bathroom. I will definitely repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Feels like you're unleashing your inner child. I imagine my younger self galloping through a field on a unicorn, on my way to a tea party with all the queens of the world when I soak in this bath.This bath bar is the nicest treat that I've gotten at LUSH so far. I love the smell. It sort of reminds me of the smell of Sour Straws candy but subtler, and more relaxing. Its bubble factor is awesome and makes your bath water turn a girly, and lovely fuchsia color. Sort of softening for the skin, maybe less than the smaller bubble bars I've used. I also feel like it somehow keeps the water from going cold faster with all the lathery bubbles. You can divide this bar into thirds to preserve some of it. Really, I broke mine in half but I probably would have been fine with just breaking it into 3 or 4 pieces.

on 12/4/2014 11:06:00 AM

To me this does not smell very fruity or relaxing. It smells more like a sweet sherbet, but my sister (she's 8) adores it. It produces a ton of bubbles and turns the water pink. I find that using a quarter of this produces too many bubbles, so I just break little pieces off. I can get about 8 or more uses out of this, and for that reason I think it's worth the money and will repurchase.

on 11/4/2014 4:29:00 AM

My first lush bubble bar. I bought this for just under $11 CAD.
This product smells like blackcurrant and Smells very fruity. I also find this very calming.
The bar is very large, so I divide mine into quarters and I get lots of bubbles even with just 1/4 of the bar... But if I'm feeling luxurious I will use 1/2 the bubble bar. It also makes lots of bubbles and turns my water pink! I also like the fact it doesn't stain my tub like some lush bath products.
This bubble bar is definitely my favourite bubble bar... Just a notch above the Christmas eve bubble bar.
Unfortunately, this product is not very moisturizing (and I have dry slightly sensitive skin), so I make a bath cocktail!!! I mix in 1/2 or 1/4 of a bubble bar, 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath bomb and 1/2 or 1/4 of a bath melt together... And voila!! "lush bath cocktail". I tend not to use whole bars or bombs or melts during 1 bath because the scent from each product starts to get overwhelming.

Ps: I store my bath bubble bars, bath bombs and bath melts inside ziplock backs (I re-use the bags) and then place all my lush goodies in large plastic storage containers.

Popular Bath Treatments