Rimmel Natural Bronzer - 21 Sun Light

NATURAL BRONZER (SHADES 021, 022) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, POLYBUTYLENE TEREPHTHALATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ACRYLATES COPO- LYMER, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHY- LENE/VA COPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, ALOE METHYLPROPIONAL, BEN- ZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYL- PARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-:MICA (CI 77019), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), ULTRAMARINES (CI 77007)]. NATURAL BRONZER (SHADE 027) INGREDIENTS: TALC, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, METHYLPARABEN, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, STEARIC ACID, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: MICA (CI 77019), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007)].

on 5/21/2015 9:45:00 AM

I want to start saying that if you are naturally bronzed like me, please buy a darker color. I love the consistency and the product itself.... but because I'm used to buy more pigmented bronzers (Guerlain, for example), I didn't want to risk. It is my first time buying a drugstore bronzers as they always look so scary and shimmery. This is PERFECT if your skin color is lighter cause is a more natural daily bronzer without weird fake sparkles.....I do recommend but next time I will buy a darker tone

on 4/20/2015 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Oh, yes! Finally, a bronzer for when I want a more dramatic glow. I can build Rimmel's Sun Light bronzer to a pretty hue on my somewhat ruddy, fair, & freckly face. It is gorgeous for late spring through early/mid autumn wear. It's fun for day & night & photographs well. It's not streaky or hard to blend & smells just divine. It smells like Rimmel's Stay Matte powders! The packaging is cute w/the embossed sun & clear & copper plastic. I have no problems w/the lid falling off, cracking, or re-securing. It's even fun as a blush when I use Rimmel's Sunshine everywhere else. It's more matte than Sunshine but not orange or flat. I find NYC's Sunny to be both orange & hard to blend, though. It has a slight shimmer to it & a few glitter particles embedded that don't stand out as glitter on the skin. I use my Cover Girl powder brush for a lovely application all over the face. If I want more contour then I use an angled blush brush. It's available @ WalMart & Target for around $4. It lasts a long time for me b/c I don't use it every day. I can find Rimmel Coupons often plus Target seems to put it on sale frequently, so I've paid $2.50 @ times. It's silky, too. I don't think it lasts 10hours like the package claims. I need to brush more on around the 4-hour mark but the product is a good traveler so I have no issues w/that. It claims it is waterproof but I can't say if it is.

on 1/24/2015 7:08:00 PM

I love this bronzer! You just need a little. The photo on here looks orange, but it's not. There are different bronze shades to choose from. My favorite!

on 1/11/2015 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love it! Had to try it seeing as I'm a bronzer junkie and it had such great reviews. It's a matte bronzer, which I love, and this is the lightest shade but it's actually not that light, but it's great for pink/cool toned skin types. Not sure if this is light enough for very fair skin (try physicians formula "light bronzer" mosaic compact , also matte and very light and natural).

The packaging is not my fav because it's cheap and flimsy but I just use a different bronzer compact for travel/in my purse for touch ups. It's a great product and very affordable ($8CADapprox) so I don't mind the fact that it's not travel-friendly, I don't usually touch up my bronzer anyways!:)

on 12/19/2014 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This is a decent, inexpensive bronzer which is perfect for travelling as I wouldn't want to bring any of my high end bronzers in case I lose my makeup. (shudder at the thought)
I agree that the packaging is terrible but it's a trade off for the inexpensive price.

I think this bronzer would suit warmer skin tones as I can see it turning orange on fair skin tones. I'm a NC30/C3 (Asian) and I actually need something that's a touch on the orange side to bring that glow to my face.

The pigment is rather sheer so it's ideal for those natural makeup days and it's matte too.

If you want to experiment with bronzers, Rimmel has some good choices which won't break the bank.

on 12/12/2014 11:27:00 AM

I bought this product on a whim, took a look at it at home and thought it was too warm for me, so I chucked it to the back of my collection. I was recently decluttering and decided to use it. Despite the fact that it looks quite warm in the pan, I can contour with it, which is quite surprising because I'm quite cool toned and very fair. Such a pleasant surprise.
I find myself reaching for it over my high end bronzers quite a bit.
Not to mention, the price is unbeatable for a matte bronzer. It's awesome, I really recommend it for fair girls (or boys) :)

on 12/11/2014 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great non-shimmery bronzer. Perfect for adding a bit of warmth to your face in the colder seasons. Looks very natural, stays on well. The SPF claim is bit odd, as I cannot imagine anyone would use enough of this to truly get the full protection. But it's cheap, it does what it says and it looks great, so definitely a good buy!

on 11/10/2014 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm on my second palette of this and it is the best d/s bronzer i've tried esp for the price! The only negative thing i can say about it is the packaging

on 10/26/2014 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This stuff is an awesome drugstore buy! Great basic bronzer, whether I wanna just throw some on without any other makeup just for a little color or with makeup to make my cheekbones pop! I also use it for my eyelids just to brighten up my eyes real quick without having to take the time to use eyeshadow. I also love how it stays on for so long, no breakouts either. :)

on 10/24/2014 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I bought this at my local Shoppers Drug Mart for under $10, and it's one of my all time favourite bronzers. In my books, it compares to NARS' Laguna in both pigmentation and matte consistency. The shade (21 Sunlight) ~could~ come off orange-y on a super pale person such as myself if used with a heavy hand, but when applied lightly around the temples and cheekbones it's perfect to warm up my complexion - is also great for a subtle contour.

The value you get with this product is insurmountable, it's not sparkly (as so many drugstore bronzers are) and lasts a long time.

However, as with most drugstore products, it does contain a handful of potentially irritating ingredients like talc, mineral oil, fragrance, and parabens.

Popular Bronzers