Loma Pearatin Hydrating Creme Shampoo

4.5

on 10/12/2009 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I'm actually surprised that no one mentioned the shiny hair results...maybe I'm the only one? Anyways, I've now been using it daily for 4 or 5 days, and even though I was wary at first since I have oily hair and thought using a hydrating creme shampoo might make things worse, I was wrong! Now after a little less than a week, my hair is soo shiny and, well, hydrated! I only use conditioner on the bottom half of my long Hapa golden reddish brown hair and have tried countless shine treatments and shine products on my hair with no results that actually last! I'm really impressed, I love this stuff :)

EDIT: 8/2010 -- I noticed if my hair isn't parched, it makes my hair oily halfway through the day. Which means, quite often, two showers! Yikes!

on 9/29/2008 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought the 4 oz size of this shampoo and the hydrating conditioner to give them a try. The shampoo is excellent and unique. It is sulfate-free, but it does contain (low on the list) dimethicone. However, I think the cleansing agents in the shampoo do an effective job at removing it so there shouldnt be a build-up problem. It spreads easily through my hair (which is a problem with other sulfate free poos for me) and lathers nicely into a creamy, not foamy, lather. Rinses well and doesnt leave hair stripped. The conditioner also has dimethicone. The conditioner detangles extremely well without being too heavy or slimey. I highly recommend this line! Updated: Not as great as I originally thought. I was still getting dried out a bit with this. I'll take off a lippie.

on 6/10/2008 6:59:00 PM

I'm very, very picky about shampoo and I loathe conditioners. This is the first shampoo that I'm satisfied with. I have fine, color-treated blonde hair (I'm a recovering platinum blonde), but I've always had oily roots and dry hair. This doesn't weigh my hair down and actually allows me to forego dreaded conditioner. I don't like the smell very much -- it reminds me of a soap we used to wash dishes at a restaurant years ago, for some reason-- but I can overlook that personal issue in the name of better hair!

on 5/4/2008 9:59:00 AM

One of the best shampoos I have ever used and definitely a must for those who color-treat their blonde hair. I use the Hydrating Creme Shampoo followed by the Nourishing Conditioner and then add a little of the Restoration Pack and my hair looks great ...... while there are other products which work just as well for me (Frederic Fekkai Protein and Ted Gibson) what makes the Loma Peratin Line better overall is that it is specifically made for those of us who color-treat our hair and let me tell you, that is not a marketing ploy but rather an accurate claim. I have blonde, high-lighted hair and normally after 3 weeks you can see my my hair losing some of its color, however, it is now three weeks since starting the Loma line and my color/highlights have not faded and my hair still looks good and extremely shiney. Loma is a HG for me.

on 8/28/2006 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was looking for an extremely gentle sulfate free shampoo. I saw this had no sulfates so gave it a try. This is aboslutely the BEST shampoo I've ever used. This with the hydrating conditioner leave my long, highlighted hair tangle free. I highly recommend this product! The smell is yummy too.

on 5/12/2006 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The nicest creme shampoo I've found for my waist length, fine, permed and highlighted hair. It has a light scent, thick consistency but it doesn't weigh my fine hair down.