Jordana Squeeze n Shine - Be Coralful #03

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/12/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This is ALMOST Lancôme Juicy Tube material! The color is gorgeous and very wearable on anyone's skin I believe. It is a very soft peachy pink with just a faint hint of glitter. I wish the glitter was more of a micro glitter but it barely shows anyway. The lips just have a shiny pink sheen. It is opaque enough that the color shows up even though I have pink lips. Tastes just lightly sweet and wears thick like a Juicy Tube. I have been wearing mine for hours now. This color is not sticky at all. I like that. For 1.99 compared to 18.00 give these a try before you go high end.

Happy Makeuping! ❤️

on 7/25/2011 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful lip gloss. Although I was worried the sparkles on it could be a little bit much but gladly, I was wrong. I find the texture a bit on the sticky side which is not my favorite but the color is just gorgeous. I like that I can wear it alone and looks great.
It has a sweet unidentifiable flavor ( I miss the days of good flavored glosses... my older so-in-fashion cousins had Kissing Potion)

I hope they could improve on the texture but I will repurchase because of the color.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I also loathe the smell of this product. If you dislike the waxy smell/taste of lip glosses & chapsticks, do NOT get this because the smell is super strong.

If you don't mind the weird smell, the color is nice -- a very faint coral. The glitter is rainbow colored, which is not great because the light picks up the purple and green glitter in addition to the more neutral glitter, but the glitter is not all that noticeable on the lips. The loss also has staying power, ~ 3-5 hours if you don't drink/eat.

Still, I will definitely not buy this product again. Yes it is inexpensive, but it's better to not buy this and put that $2 toward a product you know you'll like.

on 11/27/2010 9:07:00 PM

I have this in the coral and the honey colors, and I love them both. At 2$ a tube, it's the best priced lip gloss i've ever bought, and it performs GREAT. I love most jordana lip and eye products, they're inexpensive yet made out of the same ingredients as the pricier brands. I just wish Jordana would add some more color variations to this particular gloss line.

on 10/9/2010 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Be Coraful and its AMAZING!!
ill list why

-very glitterly
-so slick (doesn't dry out lips)
- not exspensive
- easy to find in stores
- alot of product
- gloss lasts on lips for long time
- smells frutiy

my bad thoughts on this product

- after gloss comes off, you can feel the glitter kind off (doesn't affect me)
- in a tube (afraid to put in purse because if something crushes it than it will be totaled)
-kind of thin but i don't care

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Great coral color! Very shimmery, with purple and orange/yellow reflects. It's not as sticky as the Pretty Shines, either.

on 2/20/2010 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I bought five of these. Be coralful,pink punk,peach sand,lollipop and honey luau. I really like these glosses. They are very shiney and shimmery. The tubes actually are nice. The formula is a tad sticky but nothing i cant handle. The colors are very sheer and best paired up with sutle liner or over lipstick. Taste and smell are horrible. I will repurchase tho. They look to good on to pass up for $1.99 each.

on 1/28/2010 10:57:00 PM

product smells horrid. i can't figure out if it's a plastic smell or some kind of chemical. looks coral in the tube, but goes on clear with crazy glitter. the glitter is grainy. it feels like there is glitter stuck on my lips, because there is. i tried this because it was cheap and i like peachy-coral glosses. too bad it smells and taste so cheap. the scent was almost enough to make me throw it away. maybe i'll give it to my little sister. maybe not.

on 9/21/2009 5:39:00 PM

Great cheap gloss. Got mine at Walgreens. Glittery, but the coral sheen makes it look natural. Plastic slant tip. Not crazy about the smell, if that is important to you. I will forgo olfactory annoyance for the right color!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A good deal, but not a must have product for me. The scent and taste are very artificial, and the color is super sheer. I only bought one color, and would repurchase more on a whim, but I wouldn't go out of my way for this gloss. The shimmer reminds me very much of craft-store glitter, the tell tale sign of a cheap gloss, and it travels. An okay product, but not my favorite.

Recommended for Medium Skin