Physicians Formula Eye Definer Felt-Tip Eye Marker

2.7

on 5/8/2015 3:03:00 AM

So... my mistake. This was not what I thought it was. But since it's the same brand and it claims no smudging and lasts 24 hrs, I'd thought I give it a try. Worst racoon eyes EVER! I don't know where that no smudge claim came from.. but it smudges like crazy all over my eyes. I was so busy cleaning it up through out the day, I rubbed my concealer completely away from under my eyes. everytime I even touched my eye (very lightly), my finger would have tons of the liner on it. I didn't mind the tip and I actually loved the way it went on. It was not shiny and I liked that. All the other ones I use are shiny, but they don't smudge. This was my attempt at trying to find something that works for my eyes and my wallet.. big fail. Will stick with stila and kat...

on 4/12/2015 11:57:00 PM

I have this eyeliner in black brown. I found this at the dollar store and had high hopes because it is Physicians Formula. When I first tried it out I really liked it. It looks very natural and despite what others have said I like the felt tip applicator. It bends enough for me to apply it in a clean line. What I do not like about it is that the product runs out as you apply it and so you have to go over it multiple times which is not fun. Also it does not last me through the day and instead disappears. :( Where does it go? I do not intend to repurchase or recommend to a friend unfortunately because this product has potential if they fix the formula.

on 3/14/2015 6:18:00 AM

Hands down the worst felt liner I have tried.
The tip is so hard you either have to draw with the fine tip - which doesn't work as the ink runs out, and goes on so sheer you have to go over and over the line whilst trying not to scratch yourself - OR use it sideways so the length of the tip draws the line. This is the only way I've been able to use it and even then the colour fades by the end of the day it really wasn't worth the effort in the first place.
Definately don't waste your money on this one!

on 2/3/2015 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I had such high hopes for this product and it turned out to be a MASSIVE disappointment! I've tried to work with it so many times but it's just a disaster every time. At first I was like, "Oh great! This felt tip makes it so easy to draw-" Before I knew it, the tip began to run out of ink and dry out. So it would be a constant cycle of putting the lid back on and waiting for it to "recharge" but after that, it will dry even faster each time or nothing will come out. Usually I like to go over any bumps and unevenness but when I did that, the eyeliner that was on my eyelid began to flake off. Waste of $16.

on 8/27/2014 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I did like this but found that it did not even last half my day. Sometimes I could look in the mirror and whole sections would be gone or smudeged onto to my lids. Also the color is that that pigmented I like really dark liners and this was kind of sheer.

Oh boy where do I begin... it's a love hate relationship we have so ill start with the hate. I brought the 3 in 1 eyeliner, marker and khol set. The marker leaks and needs to shaken madly from one eye to the next. I have to apply the marker 2 to 3 times to achieve my minimal look. The eyeliner was broken when I brought it. Imagine opening it for the first time and half your product goes flying across your vanity. Tragedy it was!!! I placed it back in and use carefully. The love. It doesn't tug on my lid and its easy to handle cause it's a bit fatter which I like. It stays on and stays put till it's time to remove which I like. The liner and khol glide on which is awesome and if you have shakey hands like I do, the clean up if u slip is easy and doesn't stain the eye area. I can only hope they improve the product because I wanna really love it. I'd buy it again but only if I can't find another product to do the job.

on 7/29/2014 11:56:00 PM

I was never sure whether or not to buy this product, but now that I have tried it out, I'm probably never going to pick it up again. It is literally like a dried out sharpie to me. It also tugs at your eyelids for every stroke you make. Surprisingly, it lasted pretty long to me, but it just takes way too long just to get an OK cat eye.

on 7/14/2014 5:14:00 PM

didn't like this eyeliner at all. The color pay off sucks, and it can easily be wiped off with water. sure, it doesn't smear when you touch it but moisture will erase it instantly. it is so difficult to get the perfect wing without it looking like you used a big #2 pencil. I would not repurchase this liner again

on 7/6/2014 12:36:00 PM

I love the intensity of the color...exactly what I'm looking for. HOWEVER, the marker dries out VERY quickly - as in within the same application. I do tend to do very thick liner but was shocked to see how quickly it dried up! Sometimes I can't even get through my other eye. Did I simply buy an older product or does anyone know if the formula has improved??

on 7/1/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I may be the Lone Ranger on this product but it works well for tightlining and doing a fine wing. I dont do heavy liner - just enough to accent my lashes in the corner and underneath.

My eyes are sensitive but this doesnt make them irritated or watery and it doesnt smudge or flake or run in the places I use it.

The tip is fine enough to get under the lashes and stiff enough to work with (not like a fine tipped brush which is too flimsy).

The color is a dense black and makes my blue eyes pop. Would buy again.