Fruit of the Earth - Vitamin E Cream

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Water, mineral oil, glyceryl stearate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glycerin, stearyl alcohol, tocopheryl acetate, collagen, elastin, aloe vera gel, squaline, wheat germ oil, retinyl palmitate, dimethicone, coconut oil, sunflower seed oil, carbomer 940, triethanolamine, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance.

on 4/27/2015 9:57:00 AM

This cream is a staple in my collection of creams which is not that big... This cream have lots of pors, the price is very cheap, the smell is nice and not overwhelming, the texture is thick and not oily, it won't break me out since i am acne prone with mild rosace ... I use it everywhere on my body, especially on my face after shower and under makeup... If you have never tried this cream you must try it because you are missing on a great cream.

on 3/25/2015 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is amazing. My skin has been so sensitive and dry all winter. I tried everything - from the department store to the drugstore - this is the real deal. I was terrified that I would develop allergies to the fragrance, but the scent is calming and fades quickly. No burning or stinging when I apply this either. I can even apply it around the eye area and no issues!

My skin feels soooooo smooth. And did I mention the price? Two 4 oz jars that are 4 oz at Walmart ring in at $3.67 plus tax... it's 2015 and I pinched myself so I'm not dreaming. Don't let the bargain price tag fool you - this out performs jars I've purchased for well over $100. With skin loving ingredients - vitamin e, vitamin a, aloe vera, wheat germ, coconut oil, collagen, elastin - it just cannot be beat. It also has mineral oil (controversial) but my skin loves mineral oil based creams so it works for me. This is my first impression. If anything changes, I'll post an update:) It's so thick and rich so just a dab will do ya and it sinks in quick.. It's versatile - you can use it on your body as well. I want to try more from the PETA friendly line that's proudly made in the USA! HG!

on 3/1/2015 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HG. Moisture level so high it literally plumps up your skin. I use it overnight religiously. I've used all levels of product including the most expensive. the price/value relationship here is incomparable. I'd use this even if it was expensive, but I don't have to!

on 2/15/2015 2:53:00 AM

Seems to help plump skin up and make stretch marks appear better. What I really like is that it dries well and doesn't leave a sticky feeling, and when I shower the next day, my legs don't feel slimy in the water like most lotions will. I assume it's soaking in well!

Dirt cheap, 3-4 dollars for a two pack of 4 ounce tubs. Has a very slight scent (to me it smells like face powder) that fades within a few minutes. (Contains Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Wheat Germ, Sunflower Seed Oil, Collagen, and Elastin.)

on 12/31/2014 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have been searching for a facial and body moisturizer that actually works for a while now, and this fit the bill better than any high dollar lotion I have. It keeps my face so soft and smooth, and has softened up all my rough patches. My face is even known to be oily but since applying this daily, my face has cut down on the oiliness. I am on my 3rd jar and I will not go back to anything else if possible.

on 12/10/2014 3:36:00 PM

I'm not a big lotion user but sometimes I honestly just need it. It's not something I like to spend a lot of money on, I need it to absorb quickly, and I won't use a lotion that is heavily fragranced and interferes with my perfume.
I found this little gem a Wal-Mart sold in a two-pack for only a couple of dollars. It meets all my criteria and it moisturizes beautifully. Makes my skin soft without any feelings of greasiness, even though its texture is very rich and thick. I just started on my second jar and I will repurchase when it runs out.
Recommended!

on 12/7/2014 11:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love this for my face! Even though I have oily skin, my skin does better with oil based products, which provide natural hydration. This smells so good, and hydrates so well, I slather it on at night. My hubby, who has super dry skin, uses this daily and won't even look at another moisturizer, and he is not one who cares about beauty products. I wish this were in a pump bottle, instead of a jar, but as long as you wash your hands before applying, it's not a problem. I use the Vit. E lotion as a body moisturizer, but prefer the thicker cream for facial use. Also, this does not break me out, and moisturizers tend to break me out for some reason. Cheap and great!

GREAT moisturizer for anywhere on your body! I use it on my stretch marks and on my face as a moisturizer. I noticed a fading of my stretch marks after just three days of applying a small amount day and night. I especially love using it on my legs after I shave my legs, it makes them feel like silk. And amazingly cheap! The smell is strong, but isn't bad. And who cares about the smell when the product works magic on your skin!

on 7/26/2014 7:57:00 PM

Its strongly scented but in a retro Grandmotherly way kind of like Coty Airspun finishing powder is so it is not unpleasant to me. It is however greasy. Does it moisturize? Yes, but to me the results are not long lasting. For dry cracked skin I prefer Palmers cocoa butter tubs by far. However I do like this soothing E cream and it can be found very inexpensively and while not a HG, there is something I really enjoy about it. The ingredient list is impressive although it really does not lock moisture in for me. Definitely worth a try as some have found it to be extremely helpful.

on 6/22/2014 10:53:00 AM

Pretty awesome stuff.. I've always had issues with red irritated looking patches on my face. Decided to put some of this stuff on those patches one day and they are a lot less red and more calm! And I'm not sure if this is the reason but my acne has decreased since I've been using this. Definitely going to repurchase.

Popular Moisturizers