Bulgari Voile de Jasmin

3.5

on 3/16/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Other, Medium

I too, am surprised at the many negative reviews. To those of you who think this fragrance wears off after two hours, you may be mistaken. I've worn this to the office and I've been asked at the end of the day what fragrance I'm wearing (in a positive way of course). You simply can't smell this fragrance on yourself like some fragrances.

I discovered Voile de Jasmin on a coast-to-coast flight from a flight attendant who was wearing it. As she passed by me in the aisle, I noticed faint, but soft floral notes and asked what she was wearing. She looked rather surprised and said, "Bvlgari's Voile de Jasmin, but it's been over 9 hours since I put it on."

It's very light and not overpowering, but I can tire of it if I use everyday. A good summer or spring fragrance. I've had my bottle for two years and it stills smells lovely. Difficult to find now.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I find this scent too strong and heavy. I also don't smell Jasmine. Got it as a Valentine's Day but I'm not sentimental. Will have to swap!

on 8/11/2012 12:56:00 PM

a nice clean, soapy smelling perfume :) I don't smell jasmine at all but it's still lovely.

on 3/17/2012 8:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I recently purchased this scent because I am a sucker for anything Bvlgari! I love their fragrances. This scent was a blind purchase because I didn't smell it beforehand. I love the packaging and the frosted glass bottle. The scent is like a light veil that lasts approximately 5 seconds on me. The perfume completely disappears in 1 hour and that is kind of disappointing. As for the scent itself, it is a subtle jasmine scent that is super feminine and someone said it reminded them of “funeral flowers”. I think the smell is lovely like a mimosa and white flowers. It is a scent that is like a ghost..it lingers around for a bit and quickly disappears.

on 11/14/2011 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I picked this up at Ross for around $25, I believe. It's a very nice, sweet floral, but nothing fabulous. It does last on me, which is very commendable, since I complain so much about fragrances going powdery, fading or smelling like bug spray. I wear this as an everyday scent and find it makes me feel both feminine and comforted. I would never pay the full price for it, however.

on 7/25/2011 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I really, really loves how this smells like. It smells so delicate and when it settles it smells like nice-smelling skin. I love that kind of smell, the skin smell, which is why I love this. This is why it makes me so sad that this perfume has no staying power at all. I spray it one and smells good for like 30 mins than POOF it is all gone. :( So sad. I would keep buying this again and again if only it has better staying power..

on 6/30/2011 9:30:00 PM

4 lippies for the scent....which is super feminine. I love it.

1-2 lippies for the fact that it lasts approximately 2 minutes on me. It evaporates almost immediately....I try to spray it on my clothes so it will last....and it even disappears off my clothes.

Really disappointing.

on 11/1/2010 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

A nice every day perfume, for those that don't want to stand out. This is a delicate jasmine perfume, and being an EDT the lasting power reduces it to a skin scent. It's nice... but I couldn't fathom even spending the $40 for it at TJ Maxx!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Really enjoy this on days when I just want a whisper of fragrance. It doesn't have that "wow" factor, but it's great for the office, etc. It's fresh yet has that Bvlgari subtle sweetness in the drydown. Once in a while the jasmine sambac really kicks in and is just delightful. I spray it on my clothes and in my hair to make it last longer. Much prefer this to pour femme - I find that one too high-pitched. My favorite Bvlgari is still Red Tea.

on 1/22/2010 3:49:00 AM

This review is for EDT version. I am not a big fan of this one. Too much jasmine and Iris for my taste. All I get is sharp jasmine note with a lot of powder. But it is my personal body chemistry that doesn't work with it so enjoy this perfume if yours does!

Popular Fragrances