Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Energizing Moisture Lotion

3.6

on 2/14/2012 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I really like this moisturiser because it gives you an excotic beachy smell, and works great on the the skin by deeply nourishing your body. I find that it doesn't give you that caked feel about a moisturiser which is a good thing also it isn't sticky in any way I find. I recommend this gorgeous moisturiser if you want to attract the man of your dreams.

on 8/21/2011 5:06:00 AM

Really like this moisturiser - I thought it might be a bit too light for my crazy dry complexion, but I've been using it daily for a couple of months and my skin is in really good condition. It's lightweight and non-sticky, and seems to sink into the skin and be absorbed very quickly. Love the scent too. Not a fan, however, of the glass packaging - it's heavy and slippery and fussy which makes taking it on monthly trips for work pretty annoying.

on 7/4/2011 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I brought this in the newly packaged pump form. The scent is faint, much lighter than the fragrance. I like to layer the green tea spray over it to make the scent last longer on me. As for the moisturizer, it is light-weight, non-greasy and absorbs very easily. I like using it as a hand-cream/body lotion since I prefer non-scented lotions for the face.

on 7/7/2010 6:07:00 AM

I bought this on sale and it's a good light weight lotion for summer during the day as it has SPF 15. It sinks in very fast and is pretty good for wearing under makeup. Other than that, I don't feel it has any extra benefits for my skin. Probably would not repurchase.

on 3/4/2008 12:42:00 PM

Nice fragrance, rich moisuture, lovely pack.
I like it.

on 12/8/2007 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This is a nice light weight lotion. I like to use it in the summer.It has a fresh scent which I love. The moisture didn't last long enough for me so I added a few drops of jojoba oil and it was perfect after that.

on 4/14/2007 1:23:00 PM

I found this product at Sally's Beauty at a great price, $19.99 vs. $35.00 in department stores. Always cautious, always saving receipts and ready to return as I have extremely sensitive skin; break out, get rashy, eyes burn, scaley you name it. I am also very picky and want to look as close to perfect as I can! (getting to be more of a FT job as I approach 40 ) I am loving this Green Tea Energizing oil free moisturizer! No burning eyes or skin which I was a little concerned about because of the 15 spf and the citrus fragrance but all is good (used for 6 wks now). No rash, clogged pores or break outs, EXTREMELY rare for me. It has a light glowy hydrating finish which I love, it makes my skin look moist and healthy not greasy. I do not like a matte, chalky look because it amplifies any lines or imperfections on me. Do not be afraid to try this because it reallys does the job of a light moisturizer/sunscreen/ make-up base.

on 11/13/2005 6:59:00 AM

I received this as a sample as well which lasted 2 days. initially thought was i love the smell. it actually smells like green tea, but in a sutle way. its a good lightweight moisturiser (i have normal skin). i would love to buy this along with the cleanser but its too expensive for everyday use for me. love the product though.

on 10/16/2005 9:51:00 PM

Receive this as a sample and I have to say that I am not a fan. I have comb skin and this lotion is way too sticky for my liking. When I apply it on after cleansing it feels like its going to produce little balls anytime soon! (This is rare as I have yet to came across a lotion like this). It has a strong citrus ornage smell which I ususally wouldnt mind, but it not too comfortable about having a moisturer smelling like that. Dont waste your money and buy something else!

Popular Moisturizers