The Body Shop Passion Flower

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/30/2006 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

AT first didn't like it because it smelled like Cherry flavored Alka Selzter to me initially. After it mellowed down, it smelled slightly floral on me with a hint of sweetness. Bottom line it was okay but now I use it to iron my clothes as linen water. I know I am a bad girl but it was on sale *lol*.

on 6/30/2006 7:54:00 PM

Love, love, love the eau de parfum of this line. The scent is bright, floral, with only a hint of sweetness, which I tend to not like in fragrances. It makes me happy to smell it. I just bought the rest of the stock at Body Shop because they are having a 75% off sale.

on 7/1/2005 12:48:00 PM

This smells heavenly!!! i love how light this cream is.. very refreshing almost like a GEL rather than a cream. I do wish it was better packaged, maybe in a tube would have been better since it's not really a THICK cream like their Body Butters. The smell is a very light floral scent with a hint of sweetness!!. i got this on sale for $4.. which is more than 1/2 off! i believe they will be disc'ing this colour, so i should stock up while they still have it available!!!