Yves Rocher Vanille Pistache EDT

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/20/2012 5:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would buy this one again in a heartbeat! Just like the 1st reviewer, I never found anything remotely similar afterwards: a unique marzipan-honey-vanilla smell, that never failed to yank me out of a random depression while I wore it. I am going to write to YR asking for a revival of this. A 19 year old back then, I felt so cool and special wearing something this unique and upbeat! And I was told I smelled good enough to eat, so 5 stars all the way for this underrated gourmand YR creation! :)

on 6/18/2005 11:35:00 AM

Great vanilla-pistachio scent that's neither too nutty nor marzipan-sweet in any way. I've never found another scent quite like this one, any vanilla-nut combo ends up being too sweet for me. But not this: the fragrance is soft and dries down to a great skin-scent. Lasting power is average, but this is just an EDT after all. One of the very best YR scents ever, they discontinued this a few years ago. Maybe we can petition Mr. Rocher to bring it back? Email them at customer_services@yrnet.com and ask them to make it again. Just sobbing about it being gone won't do much good.

Popular Fragrances