American Beauty Soft Glow Gentle Face Polisher

4.1

on 10/19/2012 11:28:00 AM

Rather disappointed with this product. It has too few scrubbing particles in a creamy clay base. Also has a strong perfumey scent I do not like. Did not really notice any significant exfoliation from this product. The label says to use only twice a week after cleansing. But because there are so few scrubbies in this, I have been using it every day to use it up with not problems.

on 6/2/2006 6:09:00 PM

I absolutely adore this! It's my HG exfoliator, and to think I bought this on a whim at Kohl's! It has tiny granules and a pleasant scent. I have very oily skin in the summer and combination skin in the winter, and it made my skin feel clean and fresh without overdrying like other exfoliators. I even use it as a mask. I do think it's expensive for an exfoliator, but it's definitely worth the price.

on 1/22/2006 6:41:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

My review is more of the same: this is a gentle exfoliator w/ a light, pleasant scent. It comes in a squeezable tube and has no negative effects on my normal-combo, non-sensitive skin. However, I will be keeping this for use during the summertime only as the addition of kaolin (clay) is a tad too much for the winter months. It's not horribly drying, but would still be better for when my skin is oilier.

on 12/5/2005 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I got this as a part of a gift set. I do like it a lot & will buy again. It does exactly what it says: it gently exfoliates your skin leaving it with a soft glow. It has a delicate pleasant fragance.

on 2/15/2005 11:44:00 PM

This scrub does what it says: It exfoliates and does so gently. For a long time, I had not used facial scrubs anymore because my skin couldn't handle the particles and felt raw afterwards. I first tested this scrub at the counter and could tell right away that it felt gentle. So I shelled out the steep $14 (after all it is Kohl's, not Neiman Marcus!) and carried it home. I must say that I like the product quite a bit.

Application is easy, and the tube allows to squeeze out small amounts, not big blops. The smell is pleasant and not "chewing-gummy" like some other scrubs. Would definitely buy again.

Popular Scrubs