Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne Spray

3.3

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This smells really refined and refreshing at the same time. It's not a strong fruit type of smell, despite it being mainly strawberries. Its sparkling notes can make it easily confused as a flowery type of smell. What I like about this mostly is that it smells really sweet and crisp without being “in your face" type of fragrance. This is very delicate, soft and feminine without feeling too mature. It's just a great balance and a perfect spray! Very different and sensual.

on 2/11/2014 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I've been wearing Victoria's Secret perfumes and body sprays since I was in high school. This is one of their classic garden scents that they are now referring to as one of the fantasies line. It smells bubbly and there is a nice undertone of fresh berry smell to it. I love it. It's a nice fragrance and it's one of their longer lasting spray fragrances. I have this in the lotion as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this spray! I've worn it since I was a teenager! It's been 7 years now and I still own it and use it from time to time. My sisters enjoy this spray as well so I gifted it for Christmas. It really does resemble the smell of strawberries with champagne just a little stronger. It's a great scent. I wear it on a night out for dates with my husband. It's a romantic scent

on 9/13/2013 7:46:00 AM

I bought this as part of the 5 for $30. Deal. It is more of a night then a day scent. It doesn't smell sweet or fruity. It is more the champagne scent with undertones of strawberry. It is a sexy night time scent.

on 9/11/2013 5:41:00 PM

I have a love-hate relationship with this scent. I first bought this 10+years ago when i smelled it on my coworker and <3'd it. After a while, i started disliking this scent and tossed it. Fast forward some years later, I decided to give it another go. I went into VS and bought some items from their 5/$30 beauty line. I picked up the body mist for strawberries and champagne,sprayed it on myself and I really liked it! It is a more mature smell and probably one of the longer lasting smells they have in their garden collection line. I do agree that this is more of an "evening" scent. It's too overpowering to wear at work (early in the morning). I don't really smell the strawberries, moreso the "musk"? I really don't like musk very much, but for some reason, I like this scent. This runs about $12/bottle so it's better to get the 5/$30 deal. I also love how they redesigned the bottle! So cute and very "girly".

on 5/3/2013 8:39:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I am a victoria's secret fans.
I have been buying the same series of body mist but I always miss out Strawberry & Champagne coz I think it smells too mature for me.
But after reading thousands and thousands of positive about it, i gave it a shot.
The scent is quite unusual compare to the others fr the same series.
it is a strong scent when i stray it on my skin , the floral champagne is quite dominant.
Once it settles down, the strawberry smell comes along.
I will defo buy it again.

on 2/13/2013 3:03:00 AM

Nice light everyday scent. Im getting more champagne than straberries though but i like it doesnt give me a headache and its not too sweet

on 12/4/2012 12:42:00 PM

I was really excited to try this out and make it my daily wear. I must say I was expecting more strawberries but the champagne dominates it more. Best to describe it is a lightweight strawberry scent with a dash of pink roses and... Champagne. I do quite like it a lot, but I don't love it because a few spritz causes it to smell like alcohol. I wouldn't repurchase because its a large bottle and will last me a very long time!! I recommend as a daytime wear, or casual evenings.

on 6/24/2012 5:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm never without this, I've been using it for years! I adore the bubble bath, the lotion (makes your skin like SILK) and the body mist. Light, fresh and delicious!

on 4/14/2012 6:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

A beauty guru on youtube talked highly of this. When I went to Victoria's Secret I kept that in mind and sprayed it in the air, not for me.... it was too light and bland.

Popular Fragrances