Neutrogena All-In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes

3.8

Water, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl Isononanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose Cocoate, Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Peg-4 Laurate, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Iodopropnyl Butylcarbamate, Parfum

on 5/18/2015 11:07:00 PM

When I think of face wipes, I automatically think of Neutrogena b/c it's everywhere. It's very affordable but I mean, it's ok. It's kind of dry for me & doesn't take off all my makeup. I only tried it b/c I got it for free. I love the box packaging though.

on 5/18/2015 2:07:00 PM

These are ok. They take off makeup well enough, I always rinse and follow up with a facial cleanser right after so I cant say much about the formula...I find these a bit harsher than some face wipes. A little bit stingy. Wish they were softer and maybe nubbier. Kind of reminds me of using those moist hand cleansing towellettes except in a large size and on my face. So not my favourite but they do the job and Id buy them again if they were on sale I guess

on 5/18/2015 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

These remove all my foundation and makeup and have a nice scent. The only con is that these are a bit overpriced for wipes.

on 4/30/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These are great when feeling lazy! It does feel filmy so I rinse with cool water after.

on 4/20/2015 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

OMG, hatedddd these wipes. The heavy scent is disgusting, smells like toilets, and my face felt greasy after using these, yuck!! Definently would not repurchase.

on 4/15/2015 9:53:00 PM

Why do they feel the need to douse these in fragrance? I can't stand fragranced wipes. I should have looked at the ingredients first, so my fault on that. Does a mediocre job of removing makeup

on 4/5/2015 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Out of makeup remover wipes these are my secong favorite to Clean & Clear Makeup Dissolving Wipes.
They remove my makeup really well.
I rarely need these as I have gotten pretty good at washing my face before bed every night but on the rare occasion that I am feeling too lazy or need to remove my makeup these are my go to.
One package lasts me forever because I do not use them nightly if I did then I find these to be quite expensive.
I do find that they are pretty dry and not at all moist enough to my liking but they do the job somehow.
Because they are not that moist I do find that I have to rub a little more then I would prefer.
Overall I really like these wipes.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I LOVE THESE. I need to always have them on hand or I freak out. I used to be a complete idiot and think I could get all my makeup off with cleanser and water. I'd ''remove'' it every night and wonder why I'm still breaking out. These wipes were my solution. You really need to get down deep in there with a wipe to remove everything. There's SO much that cleanser and water leave behind. I love that these wipes get it all, are the perfect size, smell fabulous, leave my skin feeling soft, and don't make me break out. It's like, what more can I ask for?? I use one every night. I usually use one side to remove foundation and the other side to remove eye/lip makeup. I'm not sure if it was this variety, but I like how they have one side as a bit textured. That helps a TON. I try to stock up when they're on sale, but when they're not and I'm watching my budget, I go for the CVS brand and they're exactly the same for way cheaper... Still, love these!

on 2/28/2015 10:12:00 AM

First of all I'd just like to state that I have extremely sensitive, dry skin. Several products have given me rashes or chemical burns because they are just far too harsh for my skin type. The first time I used these I liked them, they removed my makeup easily without too much scrubbing, however I noticed that if I didn't follow up with my usual Olay 4-in-1 facial cloths I would get what to me was a huge breakout. It removes makeup extremely well and is very gentle on my sensitive eyes, but if I don't wash off any of the product afterwards I'm left feeling greasy. I decided to give them another try the other day and after removing all of my makeup I completely drenched the cloth in water, removing all the product, and then wiping my entire face with it several times until it felt nice and clean. My skin feels amazing! It's so smooth and soft, completely hydrated (which never happens without cream) and absolutely zero breakouts. The packaging could be improved, but other then that I absolutely love it! Favourite product to use when I go to my boyfriend's place because then I only need to bring one little package instead of several products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Neutrogena All--In-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes replaced 3 makeup removing products I used to use: Lancome BI-FACIL, L'Oreal Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, Shiseido cotton pads. I now use this wipe to remove my eye and face makeup. The resealable label flap closure can be improved to plastic cover type closure as it will become dryer after opening but I just fold the wipe into a small square and run a little tap water over it and unfold and it is good as new. I use this wipe to remove both eye shadow and waterproof liner folding over the wipe as it is used. Then I use this wipe with either Lancome Galatee Confort Cleansing Milk or La Roche-Posay Toleriane Dermo-Cleanser to remove my foundation. This wipe is large enough to hold in my hands and get the job done. The formulation is effective but gentle with light clean scent and does not irritate my eyes. It's travel-friendly without so many bottles of eye makeup remover for my sensitive eyes. I usually stock up when there's a sale at the drugstore so for the money, this is a great makeup remover to have. Definitely worth a try!