Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray

4.1

Water\Aqua\Eau, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica (Hydrocotyl) Extract, Saccharomyces Lysate Extract, Yeast Extract\Faex\Extrait De Levure, Caffeine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Trehalose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sucrose, Sorbitol, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol

on 5/2/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Having very dehydrated skin, this is fantastic stuff! Makes face look like new, amazing over make up so you don't look dry, flaky or caked in foundation. Looks like glowy skin. Love it!

on 2/21/2015 6:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been using this moisture spray for several years, and really enjoy the benefits of it. My skin is temperamental, and rebels in the wintertime against the heated medical office where I work, and rebels against the moisture-zapping air conditioner in the summertime. Keeping this spray close at hand is such a skin-saver! I use it in the morning after applying my powder foundation, and the spray imparts a more natural finish to my makeup. I don't want to look like a shiny oil-slick, but I also don't want my skin to look or feel like a dried apricot...this moisture spray is a nice solution. When I'm at work, a spritz of the moisture spray refreshes my makeup and rehydrates my complexion. It's a soothing relief for dryness after I've been riding in the car with the heat blasting on these frigid winter days, also. A bottle lasts me quite awhile, so I don't mind when it comes time to repurchase.

on 1/10/2015 8:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

First let me say I LOVE Clinique....but this was not right for my ultra sensitive skin. It has a fragrance(probably some ingredient not added fragrance) and that right off is bad for me and it made my skin itch....I have dry skin and wanted something to refresh me about mid day, but this was not for me and I had to return it, which is the really great thing, Clinique has a great return policy!

on 1/3/2015 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This face spray is great for summer weather, especially in humid climates. I prefer the Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, but this is nice to have when I want something even more extra light.

on 12/25/2014 3:53:00 PM

My must have product during winter & especially in beijing is really dry!

on 12/24/2014 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Will NOT repurchase. Makes my skin feel oilier and sticky...ewww...also made me break out. I think I am allergic to aloe? EVery product I use with aloe I break out...weird...thought it was suppose to be okay for acne prone skin

on 10/24/2014 12:17:00 AM

I really do like this stuff. It reminds of me the Mac fix + by no means is it a setting spray but I use it as one because after I finish my makeup I tend to look and feel dry and powdery, so to soften up the look this spray is perfect and it gives me a nice luminous finish! With winter coming around I'll be sure to keep this in my purse. And keep in mind I am oily.. And I love this stuff

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this spray! I keep it in my purse and literally have it everywhere with me! It's amazing if you ever feel your skin drying out or if your makeup started getting a little cakey. This really does the trick :)

on 9/17/2014 6:42:00 PM

Love it

on 8/14/2014 3:53:00 PM

Been using this for a year now. I use it after I've cleaned my face and before I apply a serum and a moisturizer. It really helps to destribute those products better over my face without applying too much and my skin absorbes everything faster. When I forget to use it I really notice the difference.

Popular Moisturizers