Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment

3.3

Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive: Alcohol, Ammonium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Capryloyl Glycine, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Cetyl Lactate, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dehydroxanthan Gum, Fragrance, Glycerin, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Laureth-7, Phenethyl Dimethicone , Phenoxyethanol, Polyacrylamide, Polysorbate 20, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Propylene Glycol, Sarcosine, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tetrasodium EDTA, Water

on 5/6/2015 11:22:00 PM

This acne spot treatment is awesome! One time, I had a blemish on my face that wouldn't heal for the longest time. I was worried. I put some C and C Advantage Spot Treatment on the blemish, and it healed within 2 days.

I just finished using this product. It took me forever to finish using this product.

on 4/28/2015 2:16:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Recently, I've been breaking out along my cheeks, which has never been a target area for my acne before, (I'm chopping it up to adult acne/maybe dirty makeup brushes?), so I've resorted to testing out this spot treatment. I bought it a few months back, and more or less have been consistently applying it on my trouble areas each night. I know the instructions indicate 'use 2-3 times', however I find it leaves a sticky residue after application, so I avoid using it during the daytime when I do wear makeup.

So far, it has not done much, let alone anything for my cheek acne. I found that it slightly reduces new-coming pimples, but not very drastically. Maybe it's because I'm not applying it as frequently as I should? With the salicylic acid, it does dry out those areas, so I do recommend accompanying it with a moisturizer after the product has settled in. Most of my tube is used, however I probably will not repurchase in the future.

on 4/4/2015 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

This never did anything to improve blemishes on my skin.
I also found it to be a horrible texture that can flake of peel off.
I found it impossible to use during the day under makeup.
Using at night revealed absolutely no results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

I used this for a long time to really see if it works. Did not slow or reduce the pimple growth. I actually found it made it worse. The mark treatment is great though. That makes me breakout sometimes though..

on 4/1/2015 12:03:00 PM

This product does what it promises. If I catch a pimple early enough, 9/10 times this will keep it from getting beyond the first stage. Yes, it can be a bit drying, but with a solid moisturizing routine that shouldn't be too much of an issue when used as directed, i.e. a small dab 2-3 times a day.

on 2/17/2015 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I use this as a nightly treatment for any pimples that start to emerge on my face. I put just a dab over a problem area and 8 out of 10 times the spot is decreased in size and redness drastically by morning.
Sometimes i guess if i don't use a moisturizer it does over dry that spot but i've never had that issue more than twice and i've been using this more months.

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

This product is good and will reduce most pimples but it may be too strong for those who have sensitive skin. Only use a small portion of the gel on the pimples.

on 1/14/2015 12:40:00 PM

This product is really really nice! It works well! However, I am not a huge fan of the scent, but I can deal with it. i break out on my shoulders and chest a lot, so I put it on every night. It doesn't clear everything up overnight, but by morning the pimples are a lot smaller. I've also noticed that it leaves a residue on my skin, like a thin film so I wash it off in the morning. Overall, great product I will repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

My skin has mild-ish acne (sometimes get bad, other times better), and I have combination skin (gets dry and oily). This product is my HG for acne. It's great overall for drying out acne but it is something I wouldn't recommend to anyone with super dry skin or sensitive skin. If I get a pimple, I'll usually just spot treat it at night, before I go to bed and by morning it will have significantly decreased. I guess my only problem is that when you put it on BE VERY CAREFUL when you apply the product. Don't slather it all over your face; your face will flake and peel like crazy. Just spot treat it and only apply it on the acne. It is NOT the more the merrier, it's salicylic acid, a highly drying chemical, something you shouldn't be putting on 4 times a day. It lasts for an amazingly long amount of time (2-3 months for me), so the price is really great. I've always been a fan of clean and clear products and this one is my fave.

on 1/5/2015 12:04:00 AM

I use to break out quite often around the cheek and chin area. But once I picked this up and starting using it (at night), I noticed every morning that my pimples would be dried out, and nearly impossible to see. I would recommend to use this at night and not during the day. If you are a person who wears foundation the spot treatment will cling and it isn't so cute. Learned from experience! Overall I'd definitely say to give this product a try!

Popular Treatments (Face)