Annabelle lipliner in Natural Rose

4.8

on 2/21/2015 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am highly allergic to fragrance and for the last 8 years haven't found a lipstick/ lip liner that I coyld use( allergic to other ingredients also) but Annabelle is the first lip liners I have found to be able to use. I love how creamy they are and stay on pretty good. I just wish the red liners were more of a blue red than pink red.

on 9/27/2014 9:04:00 AM

I really love this lipliner. It goes on really well and stays for a long time. I dont put any lip product over the liner and totally love it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

First, I want to say that the photo is misleading. The liner is totally matte and brown-based, which, in my opinion, is exactly why it looks natural. I love this liner. I bought a nude because I wanted something all-purpose, and we all know that it's completely unnecessary to get a matching liner for each lipstick you own if you have a good nude.

I didn't expect to like it as much as I do. I actually just fill my lips in with it and put a little balm on top for a natural face. It's a little darker than my natural lip color, so it emphasizes my lips more. Because it's also more brown, it makes my bronzer (which I use instead of blush) look more natural. I'm definitely going to rebuy this.

on 10/6/2012 10:34:00 PM

this is my first liner and glad to say i bought it. it's creamy so it applies easily. the colour is a dull pink that looks natural on the lips.

back story: this liner was mixed in the little cubbyhole with rimmel's eastend snob, which was the product i originally intended to purchase. i swatched both on my arm and saw there was little difference so i went with the cheaper one haha. annabelle's was $3.66 CDN while rimmel's exaggerate was $6.97.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this lipliner! I'm using it as an all over lip colour on top of lip balm and it lasts a very long time!! The colour is amazing on my dark olive skin. It's like a muted purplish pink. It's actually looks somewhat natural and not over done and really gives you a finished look to your makeup.

on 2/11/2012 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is another great affordable lip liner! I love this colour because it works with many of my lipsticks. I will buy it again and again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the BEST lipliner! The color is a perfect natural lip color and it lasts for quite a while on the lips. I only use another lipliner if I am wearing something bold like red or hot pink. Otherwise, this goes well with just about any lipstick I use. The formula is smooth and applies easily on the lips which I know is not the case with many pencil lipliners. Someone once told me that I had a nice natural lipcolor, thinking it was my own since I had not yet applied lipstick! Try using this lipliner along with your regular lipbalm to get a soft, pretty, natural pinkish looking lipcolor that is not overpowering and doesn't look too made up.

on 7/18/2009 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Excellent lip liner! Color is great . I use the lip liner along with a clear gloss to make the gloss a bit more colorful, and it's perfect. Have tried the other shades made by Anabelle but always seem to come back to the natural rose . The color is so pretty. Will definately repurchase.

on 12/24/2008 6:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this lipliner. It's a nice soft pink colour, great for lipsticks in pinks and pinky-nudes. It does its job very nicely. I will be buying this again and will try other colours in the collection as well since this one worked so well for me.

on 8/26/2008 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have bought these lipliners a few times....it lasts longer than a lot of those expensive long-lasting ones (like MAC, etc).....however, I find it quite drying, especially since I like to use a lipliner to line and shade my whole lips.....so, way too dry and hard to smudge/blend.....however it's very long-lasting, and given the price, well-worth the money!

UPDATE: I found one that is seriously the longest lasting lipliner I've ever tried..the MUFE aqua lip pencils (I think that's the name..anyway, it's the waterproof ones) REALLY DO last quite a long time...even after I eat it's still there in varying degrees (depending on how careful I am )

Popular Lip Liners