The Body Shop Brush On Beads - Pink

1.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/29/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the whole multi-coloured beads idea which I've seen in higher end brands and opted to go for the steal version (this product). However it was barely there when applied. You have to be in the right light to see the shimmer, but otherwise it's not noticeable.

Not worth the money!

on 3/14/2011 7:09:00 AM

This beads really suck. For the money I payed, I really expect to see a result, but they don't do nothing to my skin, it just doesn't show that I'm wearing anything at all. Really disappointed. Yuck.

on 1/17/2005 5:12:00 AM

This product sucks.I bought this to make my pale skin glowy in wintertime.The colour doesn't show up on my pale skin.Unlike the other Brush On Beads this colour has a matte finish.I wanted a glowy look.I ended up with a pale looking matte face.I look even more pale with this stuf on.This colour is not produced anymore, I think.I haven't seen it in any shop lately.I guess they found out that this product isn't working unlike the other Brush-On Beads.I expected all Brush On Beads to work the same, except for the couloring.Boy was I wrong!
I'll save it for a short while, because I want to try it on with a different kind of brush.Maybe it will look differently.I hope so, otherwise I waisted 15 Euro.Thanks to this site I won't waist much money on bad make up items anymore.

on 1/11/2005 4:36:00 PM

I have BB warm ivory /NC20 skin and this gave me a very pale pink shimmer on my skin. It wasnt really worth what i paid for it as i could hardly see the effect.

on 3/14/2004 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have a light skin color(not pale but still..) so this very very pale pink didn't work for me that much.I would try Bronze Beads but not this one again.