TheBalm Cheek Cocktails - Fuzzy Navel

3.5

on 4/29/2006 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I ordered this online, and when I got it, I was afraid it would look too orange on my pale skin. It blends well, and is very sheer. It adds a nice glow. I usually put it on my cheekbones over my makeup. I will definitely try it more in the summer when I get a little more natural color to my face. I only said "no" that I wouldn't buy it again because I'm not sure yet. I have to wait until I try it more regularly. For now, it's pretty good but I'm not super impressed with it.

I was able to try it on in store and immediately fell in love with it. The blush looks very natural and the color is great! i was surprised that it looked good on me as i'm very pink. When I got home and used it, I put a little too much on. so be careful of that, a little goes a long way

on 6/28/2004 5:32:00 PM

I really liked this product--it went on nicely and gave me a natural looking shine. I love the Fuzzy Navel color--the review below was right, that it's a medium peach with a great shimmer to it. It works for my lips too and looked really natural and felt good, too.

on 6/22/2004 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This shade looked like rust on my face! I have a PPP complexion, and it looked terrible on me!
The scent also grossed me out...kind of a flowery smell.