Wet 'n' Wild Megacolors lipstick - Toasted Coconut

Price: $

on 11/11/2012 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

They have long lasting and very translucent and opaque colurs. I do right now own two shades of this lipstick, the two lipsticks or these I own are dark maroonish-wine toasted coconut and a muave. My favorite cheapest lpsticks are W&W it rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 7/14/2012 2:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was a huge fan of this shade over 10 years ago. I think I wore this every day from the time I was 19-21 until it was discontinued. The perfect beige nude with a little pink in it that complimented so many skin tones (especially fair skin), and the formula was creamy but also long lasting. Too bad the company was sold and the lipsticks changed to the worst quality.

on 11/25/2005 6:15:00 PM

this has to be the best beige lipstick I've tried. The color is perfect. It also very moisterizing, and doesn't dry my lips out. Love this lipstick. Plus you can't beat the price.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

very nice, nude pink brown similar to my natural lip color. Isn't too pricy $2 somthing canadian no complaints A little drying but hey it is only a couple of bucks!

on 10/5/2004 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I like this color. I find that this glides better when I leave it in my pant pocket to warm up, then it glides on beautifully. However, you have to use up this lipstick fast because the smell changes as it gets old in a couple of months. I don't throw it out unless it smells really, really bad.

on 7/13/2004 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

The color is a beautiful peachy-nude on me. It's drying compared to the Wild Shine and Precious Metals WW l/s. I got rid of the other Megacolor lippies and kept this one because the color is perfect.
continued >>

on 3/5/2004 2:39:00 PM

Ok, after hearing someone say this was the best YLBB color, I bought it & they were right... wish I could remember who it was. Anyway, the color is a beautiful dark pinkish nude brown that is exactly MYBB =). The formula is wonderful (my 1st WnW l/s)... but the scent is yucky... wish they'd change that and the packaging. Anyway, nice lipstick for a great price.

on 1/6/2004 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

i agree with stellina, this looks beautiful on olive complexions. i find it hard to apply by itself, so i apply it over a clear gloss to sheer it out and make application easier. a beautiful natural-nude pink color that would look natural on EVERYONE. i would pay much, much more for this product. a steal for anyone at 2 USD.

on 8/17/2003 1:18:00 PM

I bought this on the many recommendations on another beauty board. It's a dead ringer for a MAC shade, a very natural pink/brown that enhances my fair olive complexion (many neutrals make me look dead!). It's surprisingly creamy for a cheapie, and the color remains true. Definitely worth the buck & a half!

on 8/17/2003 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

A great nude lipstick! I really love this shade, it's a perfectly neutral pinkish-brown shade that would suit anyone. According to the label, the shade name is 'Toasted Coconut'. It has a nice moisturizing feel to and it wears fairly well. Since it costs just a little over two dollars, I think this is a great buy for anyone.

Popular Lipsticks