J. Lo Still

3.7

on 6/26/2014 5:15:00 PM

What an absolutely lovely scent. If you're looking for one of the ubiquitous sweet fruity florals, this will disappoint. No, this one is a little spicy, a little green and fresh, yet warm and sensual in its base notes.

This is a complex fragrance that is so comforting and so easy to wear. It's not too sharp or pungent -- a nicely done combination of notes that is clean and very wearable in all seasons.

And the best part is how inexpensive it is now. Quite a bargain on Amazon, where the 3.4 EDP is $21 and change -- only a couple dollars more than the 1.7.

P.S. If you ARE looking for a well-constructed summery tropical fruity floral, try J.Lo's newest (2014) called "Jlove." It's delightful (see my review).

on 6/19/2014 9:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

This was a blind buy for me, purely based on the positive reviews. This is one of the stinkiest, old tea, old lady scents I've come across by JLO. I was hoping for a nice summery scent and some may consider it to be summery. It has a citrus, sunshine tea vibe with a dose of something vintage. I hate it. Returning it immediately. And of course it lingered on my skin all night! Ugghh!

on 4/17/2014 7:53:00 AM

I love this perfume! As many reviewers say, it is very light, pretty, and non-offensive. It starts off a little bit musky then dries down to a light scent. I can't really describe it well, but I definitely have never smelled anything like it either. It reminds me slightly of Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo in the dry down, not sure why?! But that's a nice smell to me, so I like it :) I recommend to anyone who loves perfume and light scents.

on 1/9/2014 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This smells very nice on me, I can detect the tea mostly and rose, lilies, sandalwood, and amber. I don't find this fragrance generic or something I have smelled before, its different enough that I notice it immediately when I wear it.

It's not overpowering or headache inducing. It's very very feminine. Not something I expected from a celebrity fragrance. The silage isn't too long on this though, it lasted about 3 hours before it disappears. Overall a great fragrance.

on 1/6/2014 8:16:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this! I have always been a fan of Glo, but I also wore Versace Bright Crystal for years until I got tired of it. When I read the reviews here for Still, I knew I would like it before even smelling it. I love hints of Jasmine in perfume. My husband bought me a huge bottle, and I adore it. On me, it smells like Bright Crystal with hints of Sand and Sable (my old favorite from high school). Really a lovely scent that lasts all day and never smells obnoxious, cheap or overpowering. It's a nice, crisp floral, with a hint of sweetness from the jasmine.

on 10/17/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is my holy grail of perfumes. I got a bottle as a gift when I was 16 (I'm 22 now) and I have repurchased this time and time again. I'm not good at describing the notes of perfumes but I will say that this comes across very sexy to me. I usually wear it for a night out and I always get compliments on it. I am a perfume junky and literally have over 30 bottles but I always find myself reaching for this one. I know it works for me and I believe it has transitioned well from the teenage me to my adult life. I would recommend this product to others but honestly, I don't want my gal pals to steal my signature scent! Selfish, I know ;) But seriously, it is just that good that I don't want to share. I hope it never get discontinued.

on 9/16/2013 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm wearing J.Lo Still right now. I guess the name Still has a double meaning -- "I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block", according to J.Lo's song, right? And *Still* can also mean unmoving, as in calm & serene -- which matches the vibe of the scent itself.

Notes per parfumo.net are:

Top Notes: Earl Grey tea, Mandarin, Rice wine
Heart Notes: Freesia, Honeysuckle, Orange blossom
Base Notes: Amber, Orris root, Sandalwood

It's an Earl Grey tea scent, essentially, to my nose -- bergamot & tea -- and smells very similar to Bvlgari Green Tea or White Tea or Eliz Arden Green Tea -- that same basic category, tea & lemon -- and also with a soft beige/nude quality to the drydown, I think. I don't smell any florals at all.

I enjoy wearing Still, esp at the office. It's a simple scent -- soft, fresh, clear, unobtrusive. I like that it's not flowery, fruity, uber-lemony, or overly sweet/desserty smelling. It's not dense -- has a fresh light crisp airy quality.

It's simple and nice -- a good one to wear when your nose needs a break from complex perfumes. It has an overall cleansing quality for me, just like drinking tea does.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A few weeks ago, I was sitting in a Tex-Mex restaurant when the most heavenly scent of tea drifted past my nose. I spent the entire meal trying to figure out where it was coming from, until I finally pinpointed a passing waitress as the source of the divine fragrance. She told me she was wearing J.Lo Still. I ran, did not walk, home to order a bottle. Unfortunately (as I expected would probably be the case), it doesn't smell remotely that good on me - with my skin chemistry, it's more of an overly fresh floral, and I really don't get any tea from it at all. However, it gets 5 lippies since I *know* it can be magically delicious on the right person. It does have great lasting power for a US$20 EDP---if I apply to the back of my neck, I can still smell it in my hair after 16 hours.

on 5/26/2013 4:02:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I just got this perfume in the mail yesterday. It has been several years since I had it last and still smells great. It is one of my favorite scents and I will definitely buy a new one when it is used up

This is one of my first perfumes! It smells so great, I first got it when I was 14 and now when I wear it the scent takes me back to my good ol days of young. Ill never get tired of it!

Popular Fragrances