BeneFit Cosmetics Get Bent Brush

3.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this brush to apply bobbi brown/mac gel liner. I have the bobbi brown brush which I found awkward to use so I got this and its perfect! The angled head makes applying eye liner soooo easy and quick. I'd definitely recommend it.

on 10/2/2011 7:36:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

My favourite eyeliner brush. I use with MAC's fluidline as well as with Benefit's cake eyeliner. This brush is very thin and supple, and the angle is just right. I find it easy to apply my liner using this brush.

on 7/24/2010 2:42:00 AM

I love this brush for cake eyeliner (not Bobbie Brown gel or cle de peau cream eyeliner). It is perfect for cake eyeliner used with water. I love the bent brush because I have vision problems in one eye and the angle is perfect. It is so easy to apply liner to both eyes flawlessly. I don't understand the negative reviews unless it is being used with the wrong kind of liner. Gel liner requires a stiff brush which this is not.

on 3/1/2010 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I find it really easy to apply gel liner using this brush- easier than a none bent brush anyway, haven't tried an angled liner brush which many like to use instead. Can do really thin accurate lines very near lashline as well as building it up into a thicker line. Doing a wing is easy too, the bristles are good to do a wispy flick. Although some say bristles are too flimsy, I find it perfect. However, after washing, hairs to splay slightly, but once you coat it in the gel liner product it comes together into a nice point again. Is a bit pricey, if there's a cheaper alternative (think coastalscents do one) I would try it out first perhaps? But, I'm happy with this for time being- and I wear gel liner practically everyday.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

What is with all the low review!? I brought one of these off ebay about years ago for 4. Amazing brush, i use it every single day!!

on 2/10/2010 5:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Immediate HG status! It has been a while since I have reviewed anything, but this is so fantastic, I had to review it. I have the Smashbox brush that is similar to this one, and it works well. The Benefit one, however, is amazing. The tip of the brush is very pointed and the bristles are very stiff. This gives a perfectly controlled line. I was reading some of the other reviews for this and the one I have must be the updated version of this brush. The price was quite reasonable too. If you use cream/ gel eyeliner, check this out. It is wonderful!

on 1/10/2010 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Didn't like this brush, maybe coz I'm used to using an angled brush for eyeliner application? I found the brush hard to manoeuver and made a mess of my eyeliner. I don't think it was the bend in the brush but the brush bristles themselves.

Man, i don't know why this has such bad ratings? i couldn't live without this brush now!! I like it so much, i bought it twice!! only $15 off strawberry net = bargain and its perfect. Its perfect for using with mac's fluidlines or if you want something waterproof, shiseido's creamliner.

i think anyone who has reviewed this badly, should go back and try it again, with some patience! once you get the hang of it, you can't live without it! perfect for perfect cat eyes!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I wanted to try a bent brush so i decide to give this a go.Well I didnt like it! It was so small and hard to hold. This brush is a full size brush, even tho the size is like a travel size brush! The price is way to expenisve for this tiny brush.The was my first and last benefit brush! I will never buy anymore Benefit brushes!

on 8/12/2009 3:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Wanted to like this brush so bad, as I paid so much for it. Sadly, I really don't. The handle is tiny and hard to grip, the bent angle doesn't help with the accuracy, and the brush itself is not firm enough. I have much better results when I use a short, firm flat/angle cut eye brush. If bent eyeliner brushes are your thing, go for it, otherwise I'd advise trying them out before buying.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products