Rimmel Endless Lash Mascara

Price: $

on 7/14/2013 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Lol, I'm definitely the minority here. I adore this mascara. Considering I already have very long and fairly thick lashes, I'm not looking for anything crazy. Some color without clumping is really what I need in a mascara. Anyway, this definitely gives a very nice, natural enhancement to the eyes. It lengthens well, separates, and doesn't smudge throughout the day. I am the weirdo who adores the small brush, big brushes are useless most of the time, I find that they just give gloppy, tacky looking lashes. Ew. So, this small brush is a dream for not distributing wayyyyyyy too much product in one place and not enough other places. It's also the only mascara that looks great on my lower lashes too! It doesn't leave them stuck together or give me the Twiggy effect(which can be cute, just not do everyday for me!!!) overall, this is a cheap mascara that works great!!!! I'll definitely be repurchasing. :)

on 12/1/2009 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This truly is the worst mascara I have ever used. I really wish had read the reviews on here before opening up this mascara. It really is such a cheap cheap wand, completely worthless at putting the product on the eyes correctly. I needed up with short clumpy lashes on top and my bottom lashes smudged all the formula under the eye area, making me have to re-do the makeup around my eyes. This is going into the trash.

on 12/15/2006 10:54:00 AM

Would't pay a penny for it!!!! Never again! Definate JOKE! I LOOK LIKE A PANDA WHEN USING THIS! Very expensive for makeup that makes you look like an animal.

on 6/11/2005 11:00:00 AM

Saw the commercials, decided to try this. When I took the wand out, I was amazed at how cheap the brush was. It was as if someone took an eyelash comb and spread it out and covered it with a goopy mascara. I put it on, despite pretty much already knowing it was crap. My lashes were clumped together and goopy. After trying to give it away to my roommates, I ended up just throwing it away, after just one use.

on 2/1/2003 8:47:00 AM

I didn't like this mascara at all. You had 2 wipe away excess mascara then brush out all the clumps. It's lovely as a end coat over another black mascara. But all in all I didn't like it and wouldn't buy it again.

on 10/17/2002 6:37:00 PM

This has to be the worst mascara I've ever used. The wand is so small it is virtually impossible to use and the formula is disgustingly clumpy. I guess sometimes you get what you pay for.

on 6/10/2002 2:25:00 PM

I REALLY HATE THIS MASCARA IT DOES NOT SEPRATE THE LASHES AND I HAD RACOON EYES BY LUNCH TIME.

on 3/4/2002 9:22:00 AM

it does goes on gloopy you have to wipe to excess of with tissue. But the good thing about it was it did gove me long lashes.

on 8/11/2001 11:23:00 PM

I don't know why women rave about this mascara. There is no inner ring inside the tube, so NONE of the product gets wiped off the brush when you unscrew the applicator. YOU have to wipe the brush about 10 times on the edge of the tube to finally be able to use the brush. Secondly, the brush is interesting, but I find the fact that it only has one edge to be a bit cumbersome--I had to figure out the best way to hold the brush to make it work. A very thin brush could work better than this, I think. ALSO, it doesn't wash off easily. I have to remove, wash, then remove the leftover smudges. :( On the bright side, it doesn't smudge throughout the day, and it DOES make my lashes very long, and it is relatively clump-free. And it's cheap. I think this is one of those products to test for yourself since it won't set you back much to buy it then hate it.

on 8/3/2001 11:56:00 PM

I love this mascara. :) Great, non clumping, non smudging, really brings out eyes.

Popular Mascaras