Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Eye Cream

2.8

I live in a very dry environment and sometimes the skin around my eyes flakes and dry patches appear. This is very hydrating. I struggle with getting it out of the pot though as it doesn't just 'stick' to your fingers, unlike the face creams. The consistency of the eye cream is quite solid (reminds me of the cyberwhite eye cream I tried a few years back). As with most EL products, the product is quite heavily scented but it doesn't other me. The formula is a bit sparkly with a pinkish tone to it.

on 3/23/2015 7:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I cannot rave about this product enough. For me, I see results almost immediately, and definitely after at least 48 hours. I have very dark under eye circles as well as dark eye lids, and this miracle cream really is effective in bringing the skin tone back to normal. It is rather pricey ($98 for 15mls) BUT I can justify this because i use such a minimal amount, it has lasted me so long, as you don't need to use a lot of it. Love it love it love it!

Edit: I just looked through other reviews and not too many people seem pleased .. haha my only guess is that the formula has been revamped?

on 12/21/2014 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Bought it on eBay for 7.99 trial and all I have to say after two weeks its the same and plan buy some other night eye cream this did nothing for me and happy didn't pay full price . I suggest if they have trial pairs try it so , you won't regret using half of money .,Made my eyes watery and don't like the sheen but will reuse the jar for DIY eye serum which I think is amazing and works ten times better than some fancy brand that is worthless. Save your money for the makeup line . Not fan of there cream line , L'Oreal or Olay , ROC drugstore anti aging line is better and there money back is deal . I plan on buying the ROC again because that always helped with under eye circles.

on 9/15/2013 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Clearly Estee Lauder realized no one was going to purchase this product so to cover their losses they offer them as free gifts with acquisition. A MacDonald's happy meal toy would be a better keepsake. $94 dollars for a 1.7 oz jar.

The color is alluring, a pretty soft light cloud fluffy pink that you might see on sheets and pillows in a cozy bed and breakfast. The scent is the same you might smell in such a place or grandma's house. No not mothballs but rather a clean, fresh, powder aroma with a hint of rose. If you want scent free you won't like this at all. The scent is intrusive, lingering too long! The consistency is oily water with a creamy sensation. Not thick like Vaseline, imagine cream cheese with a floral scent. An enchanting texture that feels soft like butter on your skin. However, this did nothing for me except give me a mild headache from the scent. My skin did not improve and yet it did not get worse.

This cream is packaged in a jar which is insane from a chemical perspective. I have a son studying Chemical and Molecular Chemistry in College so I refer to him often about ingredients in various products. The anti-aging ingredients of plankton, minerals, vitamins and plethora of words beyond my scope can't remain stable if packaged in such a jar. I guess they need a more liquid structure of a pump or bottle. Perhaps this is why the product feels watery at first and then slowly blends to the butter fineness. The claims that EL makes to lift and firm are simply impossible. Only cosmetic surgery could do that. Does it moisturize my skin? Sure but not any better than Neutrogena, Olive Oil, Cetaphil, Cerave or Wal-Mart Brand lotions. Save your money. You can find a far better product at a bargain price of $9.99 for 12 oz of rather than this high end overpriced ineffective cream at $94 for 1.7.

on 9/16/2012 4:31:00 PM

I have been using the ANR eye am and pm. My results w/ that are o.k. It does hydrate the lower eye area, but does not do anything to firm,lift or erase sm linesI bought a full size bottle of this cream to try . It's way too heavy and thick. Thank God, I can use it on the rest of my body. Will not re purchase.Not sure if I will re purchase the ANR eye at this time because I would really like to find an eye cream that hydrates,nourishes and reduces small lines. Search continues.....

on 7/20/2012 1:04:00 PM

Girls please do yourselves a favor and stay away from this bs.

I experienced eye irritation from this just like several other reviewers below. The entire area beside my eyes turned red and itchy after just a few days of this, and it improved within 2 days of not using this cream. I have never reacted like this to any other product before.

I think theres something unique in estee lauder eye creams because i also had this irritation from another one of their eye creams.

Seriously just stay the hell away from this.

on 7/2/2012 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i got a little sample of this, (.17 ounces). i dont have any wrinkles or need lifting, im still in my teens, but this is good as an eye moisturizer. the cream is thick so you only need a little so i think my sample size will last a long time. but when i do run out i will not buy the full size since its $50+.

on 6/27/2012 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

I received two large samples of this as a gift with purchases. I am glad I did not have to pay for them because this cream does absolutely nothing-my regular moisturizer works better. Has a strange flowery scent. No likey. Just buy a decent facial moisturizer that isn't too heavy and you really don't need a separate eye cream anyhow. Invest in a good facial moisturizer instead.

on 5/12/2010 2:42:00 PM

i got the example in the free gift package
i'm 28, i don't think it's been helping anything much, i event purchase the full size to test it out for longer use but it's not smooth out my skin and not helping at all ( i use AM+PM), it's also not moisture enought for under my eyes, my face look so cakey when put on the liquid foundation if i won't use anothe moisture to help.. After this i won't purchase again.

on 4/7/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I shold start by saying this was a sample - a nice sized tube that has lasted me for quite some time. I'm young still - 30, but I did not like this eye cream at all. The major issue I have is that from day 1 I have had irritation from this. Both around my eyes and my actual eyes, and I don't have sensitive eyes... The shininess is also distracting, and it doesn't feel moisturizing. But the irritation is insane, and went away as soon as I doscontinued using it. I've not experienced this with an eye product before... It may work for someone, and the ingredients list looks nice (despite the reviewer before who labeled everything as toxic), but certainly not for me or my peepers.