Nivea Q10 Plus Wrinkle Control Eye Cream

3.3

on 5/15/2015 8:19:00 PM

I'm not pleased with this eye cream. when I dab it around my eyes, my skin doesn't absorb it 100%, I can see white marks everywhere. I never used to have wrinkles when I smile ( tried numerous products) and this one gives me wrinkles after 2 mths application!! I will not recommend it to anyone

on 3/16/2015 4:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm slowly but surely transitioning to only using Nivea Q10 for my skin care needs. Great eye cream. If you don't like heavier creams, stay the hell away from most Nivea products, even this one. It takes a few minutes or so to really sink in, but once it does, the area around your eye will feel hydrated and supple.

I currently use this as my night cream, but once I finish my tube of Fabulous Everyday Eye Cream by Bliss, I'll probably use this for my mornings, as well.

on 10/16/2014 9:29:00 PM

I'm almost done with the tube and this product doesn't do anything for me, definitely doesn't control wrinkles. I don't have many wrinkles, so I expected to see at least a minor change. I will not purchase again- I will go back to my all-time favourite from Estée Lauder!

on 9/20/2014 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yaay! This is the first eye cream I've liked in a long time. It's exactly what I'm looking for in an eye cream - thin consistency to spread easily and not feel heavy of greasy, but not sticky gel-like. Not irritating to the eyes at all. The packaging is great. Simple and hygienic, and easy to control the amount you dispense. I can't speak about anti-dark circle or anti-wrinkle effectiveness, I really don't expect my eye creams to do this for me. Just light comfortable moisture for my sensitive eyes. My other favourite eye cream, All About Eyes by Clinique, is much more expensive and comes in a tub, so I'll pick this Nivea Q10 for my next few purchases for sure.

on 7/8/2014 8:18:00 PM

This eye cream is ok. It goes on well, doesn't drag, absorbs quickly and has a light fragrance. It does a good job of moisturizing but it wouldn't say it does very much more than that. It's good value for money, as a little goes a long way. But I would probably look at other products when I finish this one.

on 2/18/2014 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product for a few months now to try to get rid of the dark areas under my eyes. This has not worked, not one bit so I can safely say that I would not recommend this product for this reason. It’s a nice product to use, moisturises well etc etc but is not fit for the purpose for which I purchased it.

on 1/16/2014 6:40:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

Overall, this is an okay product. Not miraculous, but I find it works well as a moisturizer and is easy on my (sensitive) skin. I use it as part of my night routine, complemented by my Garnier anti-dark circle roll-on concealer for the day (which I LOVE, by the way.) I am in my 20s and mostly buy anti-aging products such as this to nip any lines in the bud by keeping my skin well hydrated. So in that sense, it does what I need it to do for now. Of course sleep is the best remedy for puffy eyes and dark circles.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of the very few products that actually works on me. I know I may be considered too young for this product but it works. I placed really tiny white dots under my eyes where it looks like death and despair and pat it in. After a few days of daily use, I noticed that my saggy/wrinkly/fine-liney area under my eyes became smooth and a-okay and I actually looked like my age (at that time lol). Well the darkness is still there but I don't care as much as I was kinda bothered by the droopiness. When I noticed that change I was like holy macaroni sauce this stuff actually works, and it works good too. Good price for a product that does it job well. Easy to use, the product come out in a way that allows for less wastage. Will buy again.

on 12/10/2013 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I was using Murad eye renew cream,Then I read about a research on Pubmed about role of creatine in aging skins and I bought it and I have to confess while it isn't a great one ,its so much better than more expensive ones that I have tried,mine is made in Germany( Q10 plus Creatine),Im satisfied with this and replaced it with murad,dont let the package and brand name deceive you,In long term it DOES WORK

on 10/11/2013 8:28:00 AM

okish product. at first i really liked it and thought it's amazing, it plumps the skin and makes your eyes pop out. after a few days it made my eyes watery and dry. had to return it. i guess it can work for some people with not so dry skin around their eyes.