MAC Craving

4.6

on 4/23/2015 5:32:00 PM

I love this lipstick. I have highly pigmented, pink-rosy lips and on me this looks like a muted berry color. It does transfer a little but is not drying at all and glides very smoothly over the lips. Its incredibly pigmented as well. To me, $16 is a good price for a very high quality lipstick, compared to some out there that are 30+.

on 3/17/2015 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This is one of my favorite lipsticks shades, MAC or otherwise. It's the perfect medium berry; not too dark, not too bright. The Amplified finish makes for a creamy, easily applied, comfortable wear. It's a bit of a muted shade, in my opinion, and I can pull this off as a neutral with many, many looks. Wear time is that of a normal MAC Amplified lipstick. If I don't eat or drink, I can get lots of hours of wear. It leaves a nice stain behind if given enough time to set on the lips before being touched by food or drink.

on 3/17/2015 3:56:00 PM

This is my first MAC lipstick. I've heard great things about the brand and was excited to get a color. I told the MUA that I was looking for an everyday kind of pink color that I could wear to class. Bold colors are wonderful and I like to wear them, but I needed a go-to color that I could apply to give my lips a bit of color when I don't have time for a full on red or purple lip. Craving is perfect. It applies well and strands out just enough on my lips. Its creamy and needs to be reapplied after eating or drinking, but will last pretty long otherwise and only needs to be refreshed with a lip balm to give it moisture.

on 2/24/2015 5:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Where has this lipstick been all my life! I love it, not too bright, not too neutral, just a beautiful pop of colour. My HG lipstick!

on 2/12/2015 2:58:00 PM

Probably would not buy this again just because I feel it's not stand out enough to buy again. Sort of goes on my lips as blood red. Saw in a pic on me and thought it looked quite nice so im torn between giving 3 lippies or 4. It's definitely not a spring summer colour. I jus think there are much nicer MAC shades out there!

on 2/2/2015 1:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Such a versatile and flattering shade that suits a number of skin tones. Fair and tan friends with both warm and cool undertones have enjoyed using it. For my NC25 it's my perfect pink. A muted cranberry that's not too light or dark. Amplified cream formulas are exactly that - so smooth, rich and pigmented. They feel very luxurious and have the signature subtle vanilla scent. They don't last as long as Mac matte formulas and Craving especially doesn't withstand food or drink, but they don't smudge and I'm happy to reapply every few hours. I don't experience a stain either. Great for both day and night wear.

on 1/29/2015 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I have pale skin and very vibrant copper hair so I sometimes struggle to find lipsticks that suit my hair colour and don't clash. Craving is gorgeous!!! On me it's a midtone plumish pink. The amplified finish is my second favourite mac finish (satin being my absolute favourite). I love that they are completely opaque and creamy without being too creamy. Craving lasts about 6 hours on me and I can eat and drink and it will still stay on. It wears off evenly and leaves a beautiful rose pink stain behind. I love this lipstick so much and 100% will be buying this again when my current one runs out!!

on 1/13/2015 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Awesome shade! Looks great for everyday on me or going out. Wears like a regular lipstick, needs to be reapplied often. Not too drying on the lips. Also wish it was paraben free.

on 1/12/2015 7:35:00 AM

I am NW20 almost black hair, brown eyes, deep soft winter. Craving is a very average cranberry type shade. It is just there on my skin. On a clean plain face...it is ok...but nothing "wow". Plumful & Capricious sit better on me. In summer Craving was feeling too fall-ish, but in fall it felt too summery. Weird. It is just "eh" on me. Not bad but not "wow" either.

on 12/7/2014 9:24:00 AM

On to my 2nd tube and its become a staple to my everyday look when I'm feeling blah and would like a boost and umph when I'm feeling crappy. Definitely in my favorite list even made a few convert when friends saw me wear it. Love love love this product!

Popular Lipsticks