Milani Flare

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 11/20/2012 10:15:00 AM

I liked the colour, works great as a crease colour.

on 8/26/2010 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

So I really want to like this one. I love the color-kind of a burnt orange. It's a very fun color, but the payoff kind of sucks. The texture if too firm and it just doesn't go on very dark. I like the color better than MAC Coppering, but Coppering just has so much better payoff. Sorry Milani, the texture and pay off of the shadows keeps killing me! The colors are so pretty if only they were strong enough!

on 11/5/2009 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I LOOOOOVE this color! I use it most often as a blending color in my crease to spice up and add more visual interest to eye looks. It's also great though as a base color on the lids under a darker color to add more oomph to the lids. Great texture and pigmentation and one of my all-time favorite drugstore colors.

on 10/21/2009 9:07:00 AM

Honestly, I didn't have high expectations for this one. I reasoned that since it was only a few bucks it was worth the risk. I was so wrong. I really like it. It's color, but it's still kind of neutral. It has golden unertones, so it works well with a lot of the colors that I have already. As always, the texture is love and blendability is a 5. I need to get a back up.

on 9/28/2009 12:10:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Wonderful pigmentation, very flattering for my blue eyes, easy to blend. One of my favorite eyeshadows!

on 5/29/2009 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

recieved this in a swap and it literally sat in my drawer for months! i just could not find shades to compliment this color. then i finally got amber lights and well you know the rest...here's how i wear this:

penny shadestick on lid as a base
amber lights on top of penny
flare in crease

on 5/12/2009 11:41:00 AM

Flare is a shimmery reddish copper color. This is a dupe of MAC's Coppering eye shadow. It's very pigmented and goes on smoothly, and I didn't have any fallout. I wear this on the lid with Milani's Sun Goddess on the browbone. It also would look great with MAC's Copperized pigment. I love it. This is my third Milani shadow and I have to get more.

on 5/5/2009 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Milani Eyeshadows. They are so affordable and they are really good quality. I love the color Flare it is such a beautiful burnt orange color. I use it during the summer for those bronzed looks. I would buy it again.

on 4/8/2009 9:56:00 AM

I am NOT a fan of any orange makeup, but this color is just so beautiful. It is a glimmery copper persimmon-y color, and actually looks good on me if I apply it right, meaning lightly.

Usually I use it for lining and layer it, either over a darker brown or a medium brown, just to tone it down a little. It also looks good layered with purple shades, believe it or not.

A fun color to experiment with. There is a walgreens near me that still carries the now hard-to-find Milani singles, which is where I picked this up. Not all the older Milani singles shadows have the same texture, but this one, Java Bean, Antique Gold, and a few others have a creamy, expensive, pigmented texture that rivals any high end shadow out there.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I can't believe how good the pigmentation is on this considering it's price and the colour is such a beautiful copper red and slightly metallic!

Top Rated Milani Products