Ponds Clear Solutions Deep Pore Scrub, Oil Free

4.5

on 11/10/2014 9:00:00 PM

I actually wanted to find the original version of the Clear Solutions scrub, the one in the blue bottle. When I couldn't find that, I settled for this. This was a very mediocre scrub, at best. It was a very fine scrub in a creamy base. But it didn't wash away easily. And the scent, while pleasant, was very synthetic. I just expect more from the products I use, and this just didn't hit the mark.

on 9/1/2014 6:32:00 PM

Bought this on Ebay for 5.86 because I have been looking for a HG scrub..and I think I have found it. My face actually squeaks when I am rinsing this off, seriously my skin makes a squeaking sound. I have been using it for 3 weeks and in that time my pores have gotten smaller, no new breakouts AT ALL, and my best friend even noticed that I was doing something different and asked me what it was. I use this every morning and night in place of my Clean N Clear, sensitive skin cleanser because you can't really call this a scrub, it's that gentle. Also because of this I am now going to try the at home glycolic and TCA peels.

on 7/18/2014 10:50:00 AM

I bought this on a whim just because it was on sale. I am SO glad I did!!! This hands down is the best cleanser I've used. I wear makeup probably 5 days a week, and at the end of the day after washing my face with this, there is not a skerric of makeup to be found left on my face. It doesn't make my face feel all tight and bothered when I use this either, which is a definite plus, meaning I can use this in the very dry cooler months. I took this overseas with me to a very hot, humid country, and expected to break out because of makeup + sweat, but surprisingly I didn't!!! This was the only skincare I was using, aswell as moisturizer. I wouldn't necessarily call this a scrub though as you cannot even feel the micro beads on your face, more of an everyday cleanser I'd say. Usually when I switch cleansers, or any part of my skincare I generally break out.. Not with this stuff though. I've been using this day and night for the past 3 or so months and so far, I'm loving it!

on 10/31/2013 4:23:00 PM

I tried using this product but it really dries out my skin. First night using it and woke up with dry patches so i stopped using it for about 3 weeks then came back to it and it had the same reaction so i never used it again. However, i have a friend who tried it and she had excellent results; calmed her acne while softening her skin.

on 2/28/2013 3:48:00 AM

My HG scrub. I have been using this product for 2 years and I keep coming back. It doesn't cost me much, but the result is more effective than any dermatologist's or expensive cleansers I've ever bought.

I have a really bad acne prone skin, but surely this product helps me reduced them and makes my face less oily.

Just read the review that this product is not for everyday use (after 2 years using it everyday). Might try the Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing Facial Foam from now on. But still, can't live without this Ponds Clear Solutions.

on 7/13/2005 5:51:00 PM

Ooh, I love this scrub. I first bought it about five years ago and loved it. However, once it was discontinued, I forgot about it until one fateful day, I found it at Big Lots! Yay! This is a nice gentle cleansing scrub, not too harsh, and it smells fabulous!

on 3/27/2005 1:14:00 AM

Great product, does wonders for my sensitive combination skin, just don't go near your eye area (of course -duh) fragrance not over powering, lovely smooth skin after using, highly recommended, and its super cheap too!!!

on 2/28/2004 6:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this scrub.. onto my 3rd tube. It's cheap, smells nice, does the job well and rinses off cleanly. I have combination skin which tends to be sensitive and this scrub is perfect.

on 1/16/2004 1:56:00 PM

I'm giving this a rating of 5 although I can't use it because I think it's the best scrub available for the skin type it's aimed at, normal to oily skin. It's gentle yet effective and with a pleasant, very light scent. The problem for me (normal-sensitive) is the base that the scrubbies are in--it's too drying for my skin. But for oilier skin, it would be perfect. Well priced; you don't need to use much, and it doubles as a cleanser.

on 1/5/2004 1:22:00 AM

Wonderful scrub, gentle on the skin and does just what it claims. Clears my pores, removes blackheads. Non-drying, easy to rinse. A definate staple in my beauty arsenal!

Popular Scrubs