Queen Helene Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, FD&C Yellow 6, FD&C Red 40, D&C Red 33

on 4/1/2015 1:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I do not know what happened. I used to like this when I was younger and decided to try it again.
I am not impressed. It was just a basic lotion to me. Nothing special.
The smell was eh... ok, not great.
This is not a bad lotion but not the best either.
Price is ok.

on 3/31/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i find that this lotion is very moisturizing and feels nice after you rub it in. it smells good too. but the consistency of it is so thin and runny that i probably won't keep buying it. such a shame because it's so cheap for such a huge amount of product! i also don't really like the packaging; a bottle this big should have a pump. i have to pour this lotion into an empty palmer's pump bottle to use it.

on 3/18/2015 11:44:00 PM

I don't know what happened to this lotion. It used to be good. I just opened a new bottle, and the product spilled out like water. I opened the cap to look inside and it looks like lotion water. Never buying this again. The inconsistencies of the formula is really irritating me. I know its a thin lotion. The bottle I previously used was thin, but this new one! Nope. its like water. I poured some onto my hand and it was dripping off.

This lotion was very thin and watery as others have mentioned. The bottle is huge and by the time I got half way thru it seemed to smell funny too

on 2/24/2015 11:46:00 PM

Do not like the water-y thin lotion. I love my lotion to be think where I can rub it deep into my arms and legs. I dont hate it if I have to use it I will but the one.I bought a year ago Is still sitting on my dresser hlf empty waitn to be used lol :p

on 2/24/2015 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This lotion is really really cheap, which is a plus. And you get a ton of product for the price. However, the consistency of this lotion is thin and watery. a cocoa butter lotion should be a lot thicker. so this was kind of a no-go for me. Get Palmer's cocoa butter lotion instead, it's super rich and it works like a miracle.

on 1/29/2015 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

testing will remove

on 12/3/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I use this all over ecspecially in the summer when a nice coconut smell is a good thing ;-)

on 11/11/2014 4:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

While this product is cheap, it serves a purpose. I find that it does moisturize my body but the consistency is very thin. At least thinner than expected. To make it a bit more satisfying to apply I add a bit of coconut oil.

As for my face: I use this sparingly. I initially feared that it would cause breakouts, but I've come to enjoy using this as a secondary nightly moisturizer after using my dual action one from Clean&Clear. I wake up the next day with soft skin and I like it.

The bottle is large and I wish it had a pump. But that's that.

on 11/9/2014 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

PROS

- light
- absorbs quickly

CONS

- not rich enough
- scent
- no pump

COMMENTS: I figured I wouldn't care for this, but I got it anyway. You just never know. I don't find this rich enough. It has a very thin consistency, which is both good and bad. The good part is that is absorbs quickly and is light - never greasy or heavy. The bad part is that it's so light, that it provides little moisture. I'll be mixing this with something like coconut oil to add a little extra "oomph" to this until the bottle is gone.

Will not repurchase.