Olay Regenerist Facial Cream

3.4

on 4/8/2015 4:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I bought and used this product for well over a year. After several bouts of breaking out and making my skin look like it had been spackled. I finally relegated this product to the collection of creams that do not work. It is however good for the heels of your feet in the winter time. Along with elbows and knew. Expensive body cream but needed to recap the last purchase some way. The red jar lloks impressive but only looks. I paid $28.00 a jar for this junk. It is just exactly that! JUNK. I would never buy and olay products again.

on 1/16/2015 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This was a decent moisturizer but not something I would buy again. It was thick and worked well but the scent is very strong. It wasn't much better than anything else I have and was a lot more expensive.

on 7/24/2014 12:01:00 PM

I have combination skin, and this made me break out. It is a little too oily for my skin type and I didn't notice any major improvement in the quality of my skin. I won't try this again.

on 12/27/2012 3:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have sensitive skin. Have been using Olay products for 3 years. THIS IS THE WORST!! $$$$
Got red bumps all over my face and white one too, that felt dry and itchy. If you have sensitive skin do not buy it!!! I will go back to bying the Olay night cream anti wrinkle...better

on 12/6/2012 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Yikes! Nothing but little red bumps ALL over my face and neck. Terrible, terrible for sensitive skin.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

plumped up the lines around my mouth and my forehead...decent smell...nice texture...i like it...i'd repurchase

on 8/28/2011 9:28:00 AM

Quite a decent cream, which would do for a night use more. I like it although I use it only at night time as it's a bit heavy for the day time care. It does work although I think it doesnt help to reduce the mimic lines which I would like to get decreased, being 23/24 I thought this cream would not do any harm and I was right although I am gonna try something different after a few years of using this. I would still recommend it though and I am gonna keep buying it.

on 12/13/2009 1:47:00 PM

This is a great night cream, a little heavy and thick for daytime. But I have been using this for night time moisture and when I wake up in the morning my skin is very soft and clear! A little expensive but really helps prevent wrinkles and dryness especially during winter. I didn't experience any redness like some antiwrinkle creams can do. The price is a little much for a drug store product but great compared to some other high end brands.

on 9/29/2008 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Regenerist is nothing more than silicone. That is why it has a dryer feel to it, and also reflects light. Silicone is merely a cheap petroleum by-product, and Olay is perpetrating a fraud upon the public. The product does not regenerate skin cell growth, the body does.

on 9/7/2008 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

Ugh, this was awful!!!! I could only bear to use this twice on my face. For some reason, it left this weird white film on my face. At first I thought I was imagining it, so I gave it the benefit of the doubt and applied it to my face again the next day. The result was the same - a white face and dry skin (and I have oily/combo acne-prone skin). It went straight into the bin!

Popular Moisturizers