Sonia Kashuk Perfect Arch Brow Kit

4.1

on 1/20/2015 9:54:00 AM

This is the best tinted wax/creamy brow product ever. It's so versatile. It can be built up in terms of pigmentation. I have hair on my brows and recommend if using this product, you must also have hair on your brows as well. The darkest color fills in sparse spots, if I accidentally over plucked. I then blend the taupe color over it, then the blond color in the very front of the brows, the results are so naturally amazing to me. If u need them more defined, u can trace around them with cream concealer and blend it. This stays on all day and night, I've tested it for a 24 hour period, and it lasted without causing pimples on my brows! All in all I give this product a 10 out of 10, considering its extremely affordable. One note you must take into consideration is that this will not work on bare bald eyebrows! You must have hair, but it does work on sparse gaps and areas.

on 1/6/2015 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

If you have almost perfect brows that dont need much shading this is for you . But i require drawing my brows since i have very little hair so this is not for me it lacks pigmentation

on 7/17/2014 4:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'll preface this by saying that I have not seen my natural brows since I was about 13 years old. I have very masculine, sloping brows, and I plucked all but the front section over 10 years ago. I can't let them grow back because they grow way below where I draw them on and plus the stubble is disgusting and I always have to wax it. So, needless to say, brows are a daily struggle. This kit looked promising, but I knew immediately it wasn't going to work, the first time I used it. The top 2 colors are a greenish brown and a red brown. Technically this should mean that combined, they would even out to a nice neutral. But no. The consistency is almost clear. And you just get a waxy, sheer, shiny smear anywhere you put this, regardless of color. If you want to thicken your brows, to be trendy (FORGET creating them) you're out of luck because you'll just have a gross poop-colored smudge under and around your real brows. I'd say even if you're just playing it safe, and filling your natural brows, and not doing anything too crazy, then use powder instead, because this is shiny as all get out. Horrible. Horrible. Horrible.

on 6/28/2014 11:49:00 PM

This kit is ok. Not very pigmented for my taste. I love bold brows. I use this occasionally, and set with powder. This would be good for someone that wants a very natural look.

on 6/24/2014 12:25:00 AM

I picked this up as an impulse a couple of years ago, and to my surprise I'm still using it almost every day. My bottom line: this is a more than adequate drug store product and I'm still using it because it lasts forever, but I've liked other more high end products better. It's a weird waxy creme but seems to sit tight on my brows all day. But I'm not a brow junky and I tend to like more natural brows.

I have blonde hair, but pretty dark brows. I haven't touched the three darkest colors. It does have red undertones as others have pointed out, but that works for me. I have been using the Sonia kashuk angled brow brush which I really like as well and works great with this product.

I usually just swipe this on to give a bit more definition to my brows, it seems to buildup on my sparse parts of my brow on the skin well too, and stays. It's easy to apply, can't goof it up, but if you want to do some serious brow shaping I'd look elsewhere. Also, for more natural, easy to apply looks I'm a fan of the eyebrow wands (I like Lancômes a lot).

on 5/16/2014 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is another great example of a product that is wonderful for faces over fifty (or even forty) that younger women may not like.

I don't need to re-describe the product or shade-dozens already have - but I think mature faces look better when the brow is less defined and penciled. Groomed enough to be neat without looking overdone.

I think many of the Kashuk products do that but this is especially ideal. Use the Kashuk brow brush and you've got perfectly groomed brows in seconds.

The texture is light enough to do the job without looking powdery. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this product. The color isn't too pigmented, so it's pretty hard to mess it up, but it's very easy to layer if needed. There is also a great variety of colors, however, I have very dark eyebrows, so it's a little frustrating that I had to buy this entire kit when I am only able to use one of them. I'll try to find other uses for the other colors, but until then, I'm only using the darkest color, which is perfect for me and my coloring.

on 8/14/2012 4:31:00 PM

It's overpriced for the quality you get. Unfortunately, if you have dark, dark brown hair, almost black hair (as I do) keep looking. There were no colors that matched my shade of brows - the darkest color was much too light. It is a sort of a creamy substance, and comes with no applicator. However I will give it two starts because I did it use it for a few light fill in's and it looked pretty natural.

on 7/11/2012 2:45:00 AM

This is more of a cream than a wax. A wax should be able to hold your eyebrows in place but this is similar to an eyeshadow/brow powder. Since it is a cream it will move around if you touch your face and it fades.

$10 is too much for a bad product.

on 12/30/2011 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I first I fell in love with this product, that was until I discovered nyc brow kit in brunette. The reason why I compared the two of these because they are two of the best drugstore brow kits out there. The kashuk one is good comes in four different shades and looks natural, but it isn't that pigmented and dosen't last all day and also hard to blend. I like the nyc better it has all the qualities that this product dosen't!

Popular Brows Products