Bourjois Lilas D'Or

3.7

on 5/23/2015 5:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This is such a beautiful colour. On my dark tan skin it gives my cheeks a natural rosy flush with a glistening glow. I don't need to highlight when wearing this blush. It's highly pigmented so only a small swipe is needed and you can build it up. I love it!

This blush I have been using everyday for more than two years. I can compare this to Orgasm by Nars. Color is amazing on almost every skin color. it looks natural on my NC25/NC30 skin tone. It still looks great even during summer when I get a tan(NC35). The scent reminds me of old rose oil. the packaging I love because it's small and saves a lot of space on mu kit. What I don't like about this product is the brush that comes with it.

on 1/9/2014 9:25:00 AM

Good blush and you can get it only with hard bristle brush (soft bristles will work but you must reapply it after and after). The color doesnt show very much and in the end of the day it almost disappears, but I like the way my face looks after application, very natural and dewy.

on 8/29/2012 9:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love the color but the texture is very strange. I don't know if it's only me but it just doesn't come out on the brush. To use it I have to scrap a little and then blend it with the brush.

on 6/11/2012 7:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is a really cute colour.
PROS
basically suits any skin colour
Lasts forever (mine has lasted just under 2 years and when i first got it i used it every day+ night for a year)
THE SMELL IS AMAZING

CONS
its not very pigmented- you can mainly just see shimmers
it doesn't stay on as long as i want it to but it has around 7+ hours. 9which is good for a drugstore blush)

on 5/22/2012 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Lovely & decent colour and I love how it smells as well... Definitely my must-have item for my make-up!
Plus it doesn't broke me out and lastens for about 10 hours. Thumbs up for Bourjois!

on 2/22/2012 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This has been my rouge for about 8 years now. I'm a brown-skin woman and this gives me a great, subtle, rosy flush. Not too pink, orange or red.

I also like the cute little pot. The mirror fell out of my current pot, but that's ok; I never use it anyway.

OK, now that I've used the word "rouge," my day is complete.

on 9/28/2011 8:25:00 AM

PERFECT. What else can I say? I've used this blush, and specifically this colour for about five years now and have strayed (to BB Shimmer Brick) but I always come back.
It lasts forever, the smell is gorgeous, the colours are really easy to wear, and the shimmer in it is so flattering. Its so easy to blend so it doesnt sit on the skin looking fake. Its hardly expensive, which makes it so lovely to purchase!
Lovelovelovelove it :D

on 6/22/2011 10:23:00 AM

The only reason I said I wouldn't buy this again is because this isn't the best color for me. My love affair with Bourjois blushes continues. Packaging, scent, texture...I love it all. As other reviewers have mentioned, Lilas d'Or is a difficult shade to describe. I would say it's a mauve or plum with peachy undertones and golden shimmer. On my cheeks, it's pink with red undertones. If you're interested in Bourjois blushes, I would definitely recommend trying this color, since it seems to be one of the popular ones. Also, if you don't like the scent, you can take it down some by spraying the blush with alcohol. (I've bought most of my Bourjois through an *auction site* and I spray them with alcohol to make sure they're clean before using.)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this blush!
Despite living in a country super hot (normal temperature is 36 degrees celsius) who ends up with no makeup.
This delighted me BLUSH, besides having a gorgeous color! and a divine shimmer
super match with my skin, and lasted for hours and hours! I loved it!
Not to mention that yields enough blush, already has one year I got my
and he 's still chubby!