Maybelline Express Care Eye & Lip Makeup remover

on 12/11/2012 2:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

LOREAL (which owns maybelline) tests on animals which is a shame, but apart from that WOW excellent eye makeup remover, it removes the toughest waterproof eyeliner and mascara and it has a nice scent, which is always good. As an reviewer wrote why pay the heafty price for Lancôme bi facial when you can get this for about $10 bucks!!!

on 8/20/2012 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING WHOEVER IS READING THIS GO OUT AND BUY THIS NOW! You will not regret it! This is definitely a dupe for Lancome's Lancome Bi-Facil Double Action Eye Make-up Remover. I bought this on a whim just over a year ago now, and can say I have repurchased at least 10 times. It works amazingly to remove my waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I shake the bottle up to mix the oil and liquid, pour some product onto two cotton rounds and put them on top of each other to evenly distribute the liquid. Then I gently swipe it on my eyelids and press the pad into my lashes and voila! No more makeup! I have also used this after using red lipstick and it has also worked well. Decent price point under $10 here in Aus and the bottle lasts me roughly 2-3 months and I use it usually 6 days a week.
This is the only thing I will ever use and I would literally have a meltdown if Maybelline were ever to discontinue this. Absolutely amazing!

This is a dupe for Lancome Bifacil. Lancome and maybelline are both owned by loreal. They both contain 50-50 oil and water. Its great stuff. Removes everything. Why pay 5x the price of lancome when you can buy maybelline?

Also Garnier 2 in 1 waterproof makeup remover is also very similar to lancome and maybelline cause garnier is also owned by loreal. Really you are paying more for the brand but getting the same stuff.

on 7/9/2010 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My absolute fave eye and lip makeup remover product and I have tried them all:) Never ever fails to remove the toughest waterproof mascara and is also very gentle on my super sensitive skin. I have been buying for years and will continue to do so-highly recommend!

It is a very nice eye make up remover for waterproof mascara!! It's soooo cheap... just HK$50 (around US$6.5) for 90ml. it comes in blue color. Don't have strange smell and it doesn't hurt my eyes at all. Remove mascara perfectly and will definitely purchase it again! =)

Popular Face Skincare Products