Maybelline VOLUME mascara

2.4

on 9/13/2010 4:54:00 AM

For me its an averagely good mascara. I don't rave about it but it does the job. I have very long dark lashes so I don't really need much mascara and I am not too picky...I have had day when it flaked a lot but lately I haven't noticed it much. I also clumps now and again.

I don't really recommend it to anyone but I can't say its horrible. I personally won't buy again because Maybelline tests on animals.

on 4/25/2009 12:35:00 AM

I don't really like this mascara. I'm pretty disappointed because I had high hopes for it. The mascara doesn't volumise my lashes unless I apply about 5 coats and sometimes it really makes mey lashes clump like mad. However, I do give it credit because I like the nice black packaging and the fact that its small (although fat).

on 10/19/2008 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Great product but use it on top of a mascara that's easy to remove.

on 8/3/2008 6:25:00 PM

Blech, this mascara was not good at all. I've had great success with maybelline mascaras previously, and love my Full and Soft, but this stuff just did not cut the mustard. It started out okay and actually did make my lashes a bit thicker than usual, but the formula started to clump in less than a week. Now, after 3 weeks, it's completely unusable; the brush just has big clumps of product on it and does not give any definition to my lashes at all--just big smears of mascara that globbed up and looked like crap. In the garbage it goes.

on 6/17/2002 6:56:00 PM

UGH - the worst mascara I have ever tried - it's expensive for drugstore price in Canada, smudges after a few minutes, and flakes and falls onto my contacts! I have super pale, dry skin, and the smudging is impossible to wipe off! WILL NOT BUY AGAIN EVER! Still trying to find a good mascara - HELP!

on 5/23/2002 6:20:00 PM

i got this for free from a friend...and it's SOOOOO CLUMPY! eck...it clumped after only 2 weeks...
EWWW it was really bad...i didn't see any volume in my lashes...and it made my lashes all clumped too! and i had to use a spoolie after to fix them up!!
i don't recommend this...i suggest u try full and soft...if ur looking for a drugstore mascara!

I must have been desperate for black mascara when I purchased this product. To my surprise, it cost two for five dollars at Rite-Aid earlier this year. I fell in love with the product as soon as I tried it. My lashes seemed so full and gorgeous. Then time went by. I didn't use the mascara on a daily basis, but I did use it regularly. The mascara became a clumpy mess in record time. I would not recommend this product to my mama's dog. It's great if you just need something in a pinch, but horrible if you demand quality. Spend the money on a high end mascara and be done with it.

on 6/12/2001 11:18:00 PM

my favorite! Perfect for after curling lashes for extra voluming. I recommend the waterproof for perfect hold and staying power because the regular kind doesn't keep up as well.

Popular Mascaras