Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

3.4

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water/Eau), Synthetic Beeswax, Acacia Senegal Gum, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Soluble Collagen, Myristic Acid, Arachidic Acid, Behenic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Oleic Acid, Mel (Honey/Miel) Extract, Sodium PCA,Hydrolyzed Elastin, Glycogen, Serine. [+/- (May Contain/Peut contenir): CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)].

on 5/27/2015 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this mascara. I use it with the primer and the only thing I would like more would be a waterproof version so that it wouldn't smudge in the humidity. I just use NYX Proof-It and that solves the problem but its an extra step I'd like to eliminate. Anyway, this mascara gives my lashes a nice long, thick look that I haven't been able to get anywhere else.

on 5/27/2015 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this mascara. I use it every day, usually without mascara primer. I've tried almost every popular drugstore mascara, and many mid- and high-end ones as well, and this so far is my favorite. I've gotten more compliments on my eyes in the past eight months since I started wearing it than ever before in my life.

It goes on very wet and VERY black. It doesn't get clumpy unless you apply more than three coats, or unless the tube is old enough to be thrown out. It doesn't irritate my extremely sensitive contact-lens-wearing eyes, and it makes my lashes look thick, long, and luxurious. Most of the mascaras I've tried start triggering allergies for me after a week or less of wear, but I have been wearing this one for months with no trouble. I also like the price, since it isn't as expensive as something like Lancome or Dior. The packaging is sleek and appealing but plain.

However, by the end of a long night, or in humidity, it does smear under my eyes. (I do not apply it on my lower lashes either.) I wish there was a waterproof version of this, as waterproof usually doesn't raccoon on me. Wearing it with the primer does help with this slightly. I usually just carry Q-tips in my bag to touch up when I notice the raccooning start.

on 5/23/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's a good mascara, but not perfect. I needed three coats to get any results, and it's annoyingly wet when applying. It does give some definition, volume and dark lashes but not much length. I wish I'd just gotten the sample size instead of the full size. I won't be getting it again. It works great though if I layer it with Miss Manga for length.

on 5/22/2015 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Okay, I'm not a mascara fan. I'm a hardcore false lash addict only because I absolutely hate the look of chunky, spidery lashes (hello, Tammy Faye). I tried Dior's Extaste for my "natural days" and was so disappointed. I exchanged it for this UD mascara and right away noticed the brush was extra thick and plush. Now if they can only get my lashes that way. Very surprised! It lengthened on the first coat with zero clumps. It took a couple coats to build up the volume but with a few combs and curls, it was longer than my falsies! Let's face it, no mascara can create lashes that aren't there but this mascara is fantastic at a natural, long, thick lash look.

on 5/22/2015 2:10:00 AM

In terms of value, this mascara is absolute crap. I got a free sample from sephora. One of the workers there even directed me to it when I asked for for a recommendation on a good mascara. The packaging is simple, yet elegant. The advertising is over the top by coming off really sexual, but the product itself is so bad. It's a wet formula that basically undoes your curled lashes and clumps them. My 6 dollar drug store mascara is godsend compared to this overpriced product. Don't waste your money.

on 5/22/2015 12:08:00 AM

Eh I got this as a gift and I don't like it at all. When I curl my eyelashes it doesn't hold the curl for more than an hour. It tends to flake off through out the day and in heat it smudges so much

on 5/18/2015 11:15:00 PM

Eh. I don't really like the look of it on my lashes but it's pretty lengthening. Wouldn't repurchase

on 5/17/2015 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

This mascara is amazing if you're going for the feathery look! Very natural looking! It is a drier formula (which I love), so it doesn't clump too much. The brush is thick and holds just enough product, not too much like most mascara wands tend to do. I've tried countless drugstore brand mascaras and MAC Cosmetics mascaras, and I think this one is a real winner!

on 5/9/2015 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Made my lashes black but upon check-in of makeup look after only an hour or so, lashes were straight as a board. My lashes have a hard time holding curl but they will with a few mascaras. not this one.

on 5/5/2015 10:27:00 AM

Bought this on impulse in Italy after some convincing arm gestures from the seller at Sephora (I don't speak Italian). This is a wet, black mess. I really think a sturdy lash with a bit of length already would handle this mascara just fine. But if you are unfortunate like me and have them blonde, sparse, straight and short - just run. Heavy enough to pull a passenger plane from the sky, your Japanese eye lash curler won't stand a chance. It gives a whole lot of volume, intense pigmentation and the brush is lovely, but there was NO elongation and it is 2015 so I think you can demand that from a mascara without sounding too greedy.

Popular Mascaras