Garnier Clean & Balancing Daily Exfoliator

2.8

I am so annoyed with this crap ! I read these reviews and didn't listen. I usually use St. Ives Apricot scrub as a 1-2 times a week exfoliator but saw this and bought it on a whim b/c it was cheap and smelled good. Ugh ! The particles that exfoliate are fine. Super fine. So it didn't feel like it was working at first. So, tried again a week later, and those super fine particles got caught up in my eyes this morning and they still HURT! I read others having this issue too, some bad, and of course I was completely ignorant to it. Does not work period. I don't know how to get them out I have been rinsing my eyes out on and off all day today and they are still there. I didn't even use it near my eyes only my cheeks so how the *!#* did they get there? NEVER will I EVER buy this garbage again. Did absolutely nothing to scrub my face but really took care of my corneas go figure

on 9/16/2014 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I haven't noticed any "balancing" in my skin, at all. In fact, my face feels a little greasy after using this product. I love the scent though, it smells like grapefruit Jolly Ranchers, it's definitely the best thing about the scrub.

on 7/27/2014 10:09:00 PM

I have dry skin on my cheeks, and my t-zone is very oily. I was hoping this would help balance my combination skin out. For me, this doesn't do the job. I haven't noticed a difference in my skin since using this product. The only good thing I can say about it is that it has a pleasant scent. After I run out, I plan on trying something new.

on 5/15/2014 11:59:00 AM

does a great job of removing makeup/dirt. Hasn't broken me out. smells good, doesn't over dry. gentle enough to use everyday (i use in mornings)

Popular Scrubs