Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Dr. Dennis Gross Age Erase Moisturizer with Mega 10 Plus

on 2/3/2015 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love that it's well-regarded by Paula's choice (though i don't always agree with her! For example on Shiseido products). I love that it's fragrance-free and doesn't have a sheen so it does seem to sink in. I am highly sensitive to chemical sunscreen and fragrance. This doesn't have any sunscreen and i like the sanitary albeit plain packaging. Men would not be opposed to this look and feel.

on 1/21/2015 5:46:00 AM

I must be the odd one out here! I went on ebay and found a travel size version so i bought that to try it out first, and I'm really glad i did because it really isn't anything to rave out. Comes in a hygienic squeeze tube which i like, no particular scent is also a bonus, and it didn't break me out, which is unusual for me. The texture and feel is somewhere between sorbelene cream and kiehls ultra facial moisturiser, except the feel of it on my face was more like sorbelene (which i hate). My face was a little oily each morning after i used it, rather then glowing. i like to be able to put on moisturiser before bed and feel kind of like i am pampering myself, but this product is just rather bland all round, plus no particular results that wowed me.

on 10/25/2014 8:40:00 AM

pro
- the package is light and not jar
- mix of many nutrients for skin
- price: 30.81 for 50ml, a good price.
- high rated by paula's choice

con
- cannot find the expire date on the bottle or box.

on 5/14/2014 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this moisturizer and will definitely repurchase when I run out. I am 32 years old with combination skin, and had started to notice fine lines around my eye area (awesome!) I decided I better get more serious about applying a moisturizer every night before bed. I am really picky about moisturizers because I don't want anything to break me out, and I also don't like the feeling of anything coating my face, or heavy in general. I love this moisturizer because it applies light on the face, and sinks in quickly. No heavy feeling at all, and my skin feels better after applying. It is $48 for the small tube, but I have been using this product every evening for 5 months and still have product left, so its worth it! I first saw this product when it was reviewed by Paula (cosmetics cop) and she gave it very high ratings. Her list of Pro's was: Contains a very good mix of anti-aging ingredients.
Emollient formula isn't too heavy but takes good care of dry skin.
Packaged to keep the light- and air-sensitive ingredients stable during use.
Fragrance-free.