Amazonia Complete Eye Revive Treatment & Hydrator

4.9

on 5/15/2015 4:24:00 PM

I can't believe there are so many positive reviews for this. I have fine lines under my eyes and have been looking for a really good eye cream to smooth them out. I bought this cream after reading the reviews on MUA and have been using it consistently for about 2 months. I have yet to see any improvement in my fine lines. Its nice as a moisturizer but I feel like it has the exact same effect as my normal moisturizer.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is kind of expensive but I use it on my upper and lower lids and after four months I haven't run out so it's definitely worth it. I always get samples eye creams at sephora and haven't found any that I like, they're always too thick/thin/oily, don't do anything, irritate my skin, crease under makeup etc, but this one is the goldilocks eye cream! It is thin but super hydrating, and helps smooth my fine lines. I am using the whole line and will definitely buy it again.

on 3/11/2015 10:54:00 AM

i have a condition called ehlers danlos that impacts the collagen in my skin and I'm always dehydrated but also full rosacea and periodic acne. I've tried everything but usually react! This is amazing!! My skin is totally clear, the rosacea is settling and I'm hydrated!!! I'm so glad I found it!

I'm obsessed with this eye cream! My friend told me about it and I was a little bit skeptical but I tried hers and it was amazing so I ended up ordering it too. Just wish they had it for sale in the UK.

on 1/27/2015 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The eye cream is my favorite of the whole line of products. In less than a week I could see improvement in my fine lines, my skin was a little more taut with less puffiness and I even think I had less darkness under my eyes. I can wear it underneath my makeup without a problem and a tiny little dot of it is enough to cover your entire lids.

on 1/14/2015 1:08:00 AM

I was really worried this was going to irritate my skin because it's very sensitive, especially around my eyes, but thankfully it did not. So happy to find natural skin care products that don't use any synthetic or chemical ingredients and also don't have essential oils (which also irritate my skin.)

on 1/10/2015 12:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Probably the first eye cream I've used that actually works and seems different than a regular moisturizer. They always feel too light to be doing anything, or too heavy. This one is a great thickness and it sinks in quickly but you can feel some slight tightening and it softens the fine lines around the eyes.

on 12/30/2014 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This eye cream is great because it's thin and light but moisturizes and you can feel it tightening and smoothing the skin. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin, and neither do any of the other products in this line (i am using all of them).

on 10/24/2014 9:09:00 PM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Surprisingly, I am really loving this eye cream. I bought the starter kit for my son who has adult acne but I took the eye cream out for myself and it is fantastic. It's really light but it moisturizes so well and I can feel my skin tightening when I put it on. Also, the tiniest bit goes a really long way so I know it will last a long time. Will definitely be ordering the full-size version when my sample runs out.

on 10/11/2014 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Itís moisturizing without being heavy so it can go under makeup without creating any problems. I have very fine lines that do smooth out but Iím not sure how it would work on deeper wrinkles. The darkness under my eyes is definitely lightened but it does not disappear completely, maybe with continued use it will? Great for sensitive skin, because everything irritates me and this does not!

Top Rated Treatments (Eye)