Bobbi Brown Golden Brown Lipstick

on 5/8/2013 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

One of my favorite Shades; this has now been discontinued. Per a Bobbi Brown Representative's recommendation, I have purchased Uber Suede. Very close match and I am very pleased.

on 8/18/2007 9:55:00 PM

I detected a hint of orange scent in this lipstick, that my other BB lipsticks don't have. I should have read the ingredients on the package. Regardless, I like it. It wears nicely, it's matte, and it doesn't dry my lips. The color is just as other described it, a browish/red/orange.

on 9/18/2005 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

im giving this five lippies because it looks FANTASTIC on my mom who i bought it for as a birthday presant. it's a brown lipstick, but has red undertones to it, so it doesnt look corpse-like when you wear it. i personally wont even try it on, since all browns look absolutely disgusting on me no matter what the shade. so if youre a brown lipstick kind of person, this is the one for you! also, praise for the texture which is soft, and the way none of her lip colors look frosty at all, theyre all so modern and wearable. i lov the packaging, because your lipstick will never get smooshed into the cap since its round inside and square outside and has little notches. my mom LOVES this (i will repurchase because i doubt she would spend this much money on herself)

This lipstick is fantastic. I"m a MAC nc35, so I'm mostly olive.
this is a beautiful brown/red/muted peach color. Without doubt, it just uplifts the face; sometimes you may not even need to wear blush because this color just makes the face bloom.
Aside from Trish McEvoy's Nude Essentials lip palette (which may be discontinued), this is the holy grail color.

on 6/2/2005 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love this color. It reminds me of an old Revlon lipstick I used to have. On me it's a matte auburn brown, it's very flattering on many skin tones.It lasts me all day and is very moisturizing.

on 1/11/2004 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my favorite fall/winter shade. It is a nice, creamy, matte formula with your standard lipstick staying power (the only real drawback). This shade is perfect for day or evening, depending on how much is applied. It is a nice reddish-golden brown...without the golden frost.

on 9/10/2003 5:18:00 PM

Love this color. There is no frost. The color is a brownish red on me(olive medium toned). I love the staying power.

on 12/31/2002 7:57:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Even though I think $18 is ridiculous for a lipstick,golden brown has to be my all time fave shade.It doesn't scream "HERE COME SUE'S LIPS" and it is very flattering for someone with my coloring-redhead,warm,MAC NC20,BB warm ivory.

on 11/21/2002 3:58:00 PM

This color is a lovely medium brown. It is rich and warm, perfect for a lush daytime look. This shade is wearable year round. When I want a more dramatic version of it, I use BB Lip Color in Chocolate. Great lasting power! But, like all BB lipsticks, it has a rather eewy stale smell to it. I got used to it in time, luckily, 'cause I'm in love with this shade!

Popular Lipsticks