St.Tropez Everyday Gradual Tan Body Lotion, Medium - Dark

4.2

on 4/28/2015 6:54:00 PM

Love this everyday tanner in light, I apply every day for a couple of days and it leaves my fair skin looking a natural golden tan, never any streaking, builds up nicely, one you have your desired co,our just use every few days to maintain. Regular exfoliation and lots of moisturiser ensure you maintain a great tan. This is a beauty staple to never be without. However I did try this on my face and it broke me out, great for a body tan though.

on 4/28/2015 12:43:00 AM

I've used this product twice. The tan it gives seems to be very nice: the color is not orange and looks natural for now. However, I did notice a few streaks.
The downfall for me is the scent: it does not smell like a self tanner, I agree - it rather smells like a strong old lady perfume, which drives me crazier than if it would smell like a tanning product. The smell is so intense that my mother even asked me what kind of stinky perfume I was wearing.
Also, the price is astonishing: $38 in Canada (whereas the Jergens one is around $10).
Overall, I do not think I will buy it again once I use this bottle up.

on 12/14/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hands down.... My favorite self tanner. I don't really think of it as a gradual tanner because on my fair skin, I get a lot of streak free color from the very first application. I use it 2 to 3 times a week during the warmer months to maintain my "tan". For me, the color is very natural and fades the way a real tan would... Not splotchy at all. I have to admit, I am not very careful about application... I just apply it like a normal moisturizer and it is very forgiving. Let it dry for about 10 minutes before dressing and be sure to wash your hands. The scent is decent... I barely notice it. It is a little pricey but totally worth it in my opinion. One tube lasts me about 2 months and the color and natural fading make it well worth the price in my opinion. I buy a couple at a time when I have have a discount code. Highly recommend!

on 11/12/2014 8:40:00 PM

This is the gold standard, no odor, emollient, the best.

on 5/16/2014 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This self tanner is ok, for me. It is more of tanner than every day lotion. It does moisturize, but not enough for MY skin. Just like any self-tanner you really have to pay attention to how you apply it in certain spots, even though it is a gradual tan. I've noticed around my toes and wrists it gets splotchy, but perhaps I need to be more careful. I don't like it better than the Jergens product I was using. It gives you color much faster and is a bit orange-y, but if you miss a day, the color fades very quickly. The full-size bottle is a generous portion and should last quite a while. I would't suggest this tanner, especially for the price!! It's so expensive. I think the Jegens 3 days to glow is a much better product and the color is more natural.

on 3/9/2014 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Price is not too bad for St. Tropez product - definitely worth it, as you will read on.
Good packaging - no cons.
Applied like any other moisturiser evenly - I tend to pay a bit more attention to the risy areas like knees, webbing of hands/feet, heels etc as it can be darker like a fake tan. Make sure you wash your hands, it will be dark other wise. I always wipe my hands in a dark colour damp face washer as it does not wash off the backs of my hands, more controlled.
What I love about this gradual tanner is you can apply it day after day and it builds a beautiful natural tan! In no way (on my body) does it appear orange or patchy.
HIGHLY recommended! At the same time you are moisturising your body - win!