E.L.F. Pinktastic

4.6

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I got this in the mail yesterday, I swatched this at the back if my hand, I know I immediately had to buy another 5 back up. This ain't a blush though. This is the most beautiful champaigne gold highlighter from the drugstore and you can't beat the price. A pretty good dupe for mac's soft and gentle.

on 3/3/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is not a blush at all. BUT it is a phenomenal highlighter. A little goes a loonng way. Really nice and inexpensive.

on 2/19/2015 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This HIGHLIGHTER is amazing! 1. This is a dupe for MAC Soft & Gentle. 2. You can't beat the price. 3. The quality of the product (except the packaging). Totally recommend this product if you're looking for a beautiful glow ♡

on 12/19/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I've been using this to highlight, however I don't find the shimmer in this fine enough. It looks a bit "chunky" in direct lighting. It's an okay product and gets the job done, but I prefer something that melts into the skin a little better and gives a more natural looking glow.

Will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This product is definitely one of the rare "diamond in the rough" finds. For only $3 it's definitely worth it! I wouldn't use this as a blush personally but it makes an amazing highlighter!!!!!!! I use it daily! The formula is wonderful! I apply it with the studio E.L.F fan brush and it applies easily. It feels silky. Not chalky at all. It gives me a nice bright glow. I apply it to my check bones, under my brow bone, and at the inner corner of my eyes. It makes me looks brightened, awake, and glowing. It's not a very obvious pink shade it's definitely more of a super light almost silver with pink undertones. It's a great product! If anyone is just starting out with highlighters and want to experiment you can't go wrong with this gem! It's a whole lotta bang for your buck! It's amazing! Long lasting and very flattering

on 9/12/2014 12:54:00 AM

I needed a cheap highlight I have sleek contour kit in light and this is better best one I've ever had great product last me 7 months using every freaking day

on 2/10/2014 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

It is such a nice high lighter for me...It is a close dupe of MAC soft and gentle. I go for it every time I go for any highlighter at all now. nice color.. you can build it up.. but I prefer to stay sheer just bcoz of my exceptionally oily face... it does give me fair share of highlights without making me a disco ball. However the packaging such... I broke mine pretty soon.. so now I have to use it very carefully.. One more con is.. I feel it doesn't stay longer than 4 hours.. but for the price that's ok I guess...