Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

3.8

Ensulizole (3%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Sodium Chloride, PEG/PPG-18, PVP, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylene, Copolymer, Trihydroxystearin, Arachidyl Behenate, Methicone, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Ethylene Brassylate, Behenic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I find it really interesting this foundation has such great reviews here, it's a nice foundation, for a drug store bought and for the price, but it is by no means in competition with other higher end foundations or that would ever vouch a HG status.

For me this foundation is okay, it's fine if I ran out of my current one and had nothing to use, it does the job but it doesn't blow my mind.

Pro:
Price
Pump
Colour range - good for neutral skin girls/guys
Matte

Con:
Settles into pores and fine lines
Doesn't last well
Oxidized
Finish - didn't love it, flat even though there's still shine.glow.

on 5/12/2015 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love love love LOVE this foundation!! I have oily skin, and lately it seems so hard for me to find a good foundation that will minimize my pores and control my oiliness all day. This is it!
I picked up the shade 857 Golden Tan, and at first I was worried because I couldn't find a shade that really matched my shade. The darkest light shade was too light, but the lightest dark shade was too dark, but I ended up getting the darkest light shade. When it goes on it is a bit lighter than I am, but it does oxidize and match my tone over time.
It has medium to full coverage, it is easily buildable. It has the coverage of a concealer, and it has a SPF of 20, perfect for summer. What I love about this the most is that it comes with a pump, and the actual formula is much like my favorite, NYX HD Photogenic liquid foundation, it's almost like a mousse. This foundation hides my pores, controls my shine, and doesn't ware down at the end of the day.
This foundation stays fresh looking all day long, it really does OUTLAST any other foundation.
I highly recommend this for oily skin ladies.

on 5/11/2015 2:28:00 PM

I bought this after finding my favorite foundation but wanted to try something fuller coverage. I never intended for this to be the one I wore everyday. I seriously reach for this every single morning. I have combo skin and this is perfect. I wear it in 810 classic ivory and it's such a great match. I always use a primer and stay matte powder. I've applied it with my RT miracle complexion sponge and the RT stippling brush. Both do a great job. I can't get over how amazing this is. I do get oily around 6-8 hours but I just use the stay matte to fix it up. It doesn't cling to dry patches, but I make sure I moisturize very well. The pump on mine gets stuck sometimes but that's something that i can overlook. This is definitely my HG foundation and I will keep repurchasing as long as they continue to make it. I recommend it to all my friends who ask about good, shine free, med-full coverage foundation.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this yesterday and it is pretty good. Probably one of the better foundations / BB creams / CC creams I have purchased thus far. It applies well with your fingers, a beauty blender, or even a foundation brush. This foundation makes your skin look clean, fresh, and slightly glowy. It looks significantly better when you first apply, but is still a good buy, especially considering the price. I will continue looking for the perfect foundation for me, but there isn't anything in particular that is wrong with it.

on 5/8/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

My first ever Covergirl foundation and i love it. I purchased purely because of the good reviews. Lasts all day and i don't shine up like i normally would with previous foundations. Spreads easily and the pump action is great and such a great price!!! My new fave foundation!!

on 5/6/2015 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

great foundation! I could match my skin tone perfectly, it's long wearing and matte. Didn't smudge or melt in the Rio de Janeiro heat, that's pretty much the only foundation I use

on 5/6/2015 8:24:00 AM

I love this product! Finally a med/full coverage foundation that is actually my colour!!! This product is very thin before applied but coverage is great it's buildable and works amazingly with maybeline dark eye concealer for a full coverage flawless look. Wears all day (9am-7pm) and dries to a matte finish I still use finishing powder but I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND I vote this over revlon colorstay. 10/10.

on 4/28/2015 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I needed a foundation that would control my oiliness because I am extremely oily especially on my nose. I have heard many great reviews about this product and I decided to try it.

This foundation did make my skin look less oily and I did not have to touch up as much in a day, but I still had to touch up. My number one problem with this foundation is that by the end of the day I can see the some of the foundation has smudged off especially around my cheeks area. Also after putting on foundation, when I put on the rest of my makeup I can see that some of the foundation on my face has smudged off onto my hand.

I bought this for around $13 which is not worth the price. There are better foundations out there that are around the same price or even cheaper.

on 4/26/2015 10:14:00 PM

This foundation is pretty good. I bought it in the lightest shade (Ivory 805). My biggest issue was that when it dried, it dried about a shade darker than it was when you first put it on. I have fairly pale skin (I can sometimes have difficulty finding shades that are light enough), and it already wasn't my exact shade (it was slightly too orange), so it was extremely noticeable when it went darker. Too bad, I was impressed with everything else about this foundation. I have oily/combination skin with acne and acne scars, and this foundation does a good job of controlling oil and covering imperfections. It could get cakey sometimes, but it was so little it wasn't really that noticeable. It went on nicely, and the pump bottle was is super convenient. I wish that it came in some lighter shades, and that it stayed that shade after drying.

on 4/23/2015 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Breaks me out like crazy. Just used it for once.